Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: LOL, Dr. Falsely Says People Just Cannot Handle His "Truth"

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

LOL, Dr. Falsely Says People Just Cannot Handle His "Truth"

Re: LOL, Dr. Falsely Says People Just Cannot Handle His "Truth"

And there lies the problem. Politicians believe the same. They believe they can make better decision than you can
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Says he stands for "science, data and hard facts."

Which science was it that made him say we didn't need to wear masks when this started? is lying to prevent a run on masks b/c you don't want to explain the actual truth considered a "hard fact" or is that the "data" part?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Yes, citizen, his lies about masks early rendered him unbelievable for life. It's a hard line in public office; truthful, or liar.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Yes, citizen, his lies about masks early rendered him unbelievable for life. It's a hard line in public office; truthful, or liar.
    Basically yes. Now, it's not his only questionable statement, just the most blatantly obvious, and one to which he has owned up.

But as a "scientist" (questionable at that level b/c having those jobs is more political than scientific) you cannot do things like that and expect people to keep listening to you.

Of course you and I know in public office (theoretically he isn't), just about everyone is a complete liar. Fauci wants to be regarded as an objective scientist, but he's acted like a public official or politician in his behavior, and you can't have it both ways.

Also what Fauci shows with that initial misstep is that he has little belief in the ability of people to understand and handle the truth. I can't say I disagree with him, but it will rub people wrong as well.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

IMO it is the "I'm ALWAYS right, and anybody who says otherwise is therefore unquestionably wrong" attitude. It is the worse approach one could have as a scientist. I don't even mind the changing stances with masks. I do mind when he says he said they were not required because the medical profession needed them more----yet left out the medical profession's need when addressing the public. But that approach...believe me because I say so approach, all other opinions are null and void...is what results in his unquestionable authoritarian approach
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fauci recently claimed that he hadn’t looked at immunity among those who have had Covid, which would be absurd to believe.

Well, if there is no profit in natural immunity, I’m sure he hasn’t researched it at all….
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Fauci recently claimed that he hadn’t looked at immunity among those who have had Covid, which would be absurd to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Well, if there is no profit in natural immunity, I’m sure he hasn’t researched it at all….
    I’m sure he has a financial stake in these vaccines and that’s why he is pushing endless boosters and vax mandates.

Rupp's Runt

LOL, Dr. Falsely Says People Just Cannot Handle His "Truth"

No one owns truth

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I’m sure he has a financial stake in these vaccines and that’s why he is pushing endless boosters and vax mandates.
    Ha-ha. You're probably right...

Gee, I wonder why people doubt his honesty:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-p...nction-funding

So apparently NIH is finally having to admit they did in fact fund gain of function funding in Wuhan lab. Recall that Fauci categorically denied that under oath to the Senate.

Not a one of these SOBs ever gets in trouble for just flat lying under oath. Ever.

I watched him lie time and again to senator Kennedy when the senator asked very pointed questions about the Wuhan gain of function funding earlier this week in the senate hearing. The senator asked questions in various forms and Fauci finally got hot under the collar and would deny such funding and gain of function research while the Senator was asking the question.

Not a one of these SOBs ever gets in trouble for just flat lying under oath. Ever.
    Really chaps my buns it does
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Hell they can't even get him to resign. He f-ing lied to Congress, flat out. He doesn't even get fired, much less prosecuted.

You or I would be sitting in a jail cell.

Not me, I would be running around in circles in a Florida swamp.
    seeya
    dan

Some here do not like Newt, and I understand why, but I am a contrarian to that train of thought and I remember his efforts on the Contract with America legislation and appreciate his efforts on that front.

If you hate Newt and do not want to read any of his thoughts, please do not click the link. I think he shares a lot of truth in the linked article, and it is stuff you will not be able to read in the MSM as they are hiding the info from you.

Linkage about our government and Covid19
    seeya
    dan

I love the guy and have for a long time. He's tremendously insightful and if you read his stuff it shows real understanding of how government really works. He did a great piece on the FAA and the flight systems and how our procurement rules keep everything so insanely expensive.

I'll read it soon. I'm sure it's pretty on the money.