Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: IMO, Biden Turning His Back To Reporters Is His Most Flattering Feature

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

IMO, Biden Turning His Back To Reporters Is His Most Flattering Feature

Those that voted for this clown must be very proud.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...king-questions

Re: IMO, Biden Turning His Back To Reporters Is His Most Flattering Feature

While that is bad...the worse is the threat and withholding of medical treatment for those who have not been vaccinated. Many feared, myself included, that this tactic would come into play with Obamacare so that when citizen did not follow gov't recommendations, they would have treatment withheld. IE smokers denied lung and throat cancer treatments, the obese diabetes therapies, those who ate poorly would be denied heart treatments, etc..... but limiting therapeutics to the sick because they refuse the jab is disgusting. Were the last administration to do that, all hell would have been rightly let loose. Had Trump withheld ventilators to NY, he would have been a murdering bastard looking to kill his political enemies. Biden, not so much
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

In fairness to Biden it's not that he doesn't answer questions, it's that he can't answer questions.

His staff knows he's not competent, and is likely to fire off any crazy thing that comes in his head, even if it's completely contradictory of what he's selling, so the only answer is to just never let him actually say anything on his own.

My God, they cut his audio feeds when he says what he thinks. His staff literally turn off his mic so people can't hear what he is saying. What sitting President has ever had that treatment? Ever?

He should have never gotten the nomination, as a diligent media would never stand for a candidate that couldn't answer questions and survive the crucible of an election fight. But this media locked arms with the DNC's political leaders and ignored all of their obligations as the Fourth Estate to make sure Trump lost. They never considered the damage that would do to the process or that they would then have a POTUS who is not really running the country and is unfit for the office.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

They never considered the damage that would do to the process or that they would then have a POTUS who is not really running the country and is unfit for the office.
    They truly believe that the 28 year old legal beagles behind the curtain pulling the strings are capable of leading the nation. The current state of affairs proves how stupid they are and how inept the puppet masters are.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Biden can answer questions, he just can’t remain coherent while answering them.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    They truly believe that the 28 year old legal beagles behind the curtain pulling the strings are capable of leading the nation. The current state of affairs proves how stupid they are and how inept the puppet masters are.
    I expect states to eventually move to close the borders against the wishes of the Bidenistas. Then spread the rejection of the Biden policies to other concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Biden can answer questions, he just can’t remain coherent while answering them.
    He just can't help but tell the truth, which is their real fear.

Truth about his opinions (i.e. that anyone who questions him is casting a personal insult) or policies (about which he has no understanding thus screws it up constantly).

Same as Terry McCulliffe (sp?). The problem is that he says what they really think, like that parents shouldn't have a say in their kid's education if they happen to disagree with their ideology.

They all know what is best for us, Biden in his mind included, and by God they will make us take it for our own good whether we like it or not.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rice and Obama are running Executive.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    He just can't help but tell the truth, which is their real fear.
    Which is odd for a man to whom lying is second nature
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.