Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Katie Couric, as always, Dumb as a Rock

Fab Five

Katie Couric, as always, Dumb as a Rock

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...150013528.html

The little cheerleader didn’t want to upset her lib buddies by offering a complete quote from Ruth Bader Ginsburg. This may have been the dumbest quote in the article “ Couric wrote that she wanted to “protect” the justice, who was 83 at the time of the interview, worried Ginsburg “was elderly and probably didn’t understand the question.” hell the woman seemed well enough to understand the liberal arguments before the court!

Couric’s only accomplishment in life was sleeping her way to the top at NBC.
    Real Fan since 1958

Re: Katie Couric, as always, Dumb as a Rock

Justices of the SCOTUS often need protecting, often do not understand questions posed to them. It was RBG, not Brandon...I mean Joe Biden
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Katie Couric, as always, Dumb as a Rock

This is the same person who, with her producer, creatively edited an interview with pro-gun people to put in a pause after a question to make it look like they couldn't answer, which was false as they answered immediately per their own recordings of the interview. It was obvious manipulation.

In this case she did it again, to protect someone she allied herself with ideologically.

I don't know what is worse. The complete lack of journalistic integrity compounded with a lie about thinking she just didn't understand, or if she actually thinks RBG didn't understand and was still good with her being a sitting Justice and hiding the fact that she maybe should retire.

IMO she never doubted RBG's faculties, but knew her position would hurt her with the growing extreme leftist movement, and didn't want that to happen. So she buried that quote and then came up with a completely insulting cover to explain why she did it.

I love when people tell me there's no real bias in the media. lol.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.