Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Fauci Calls The Bill Of Rights A 'Public Health Crisis'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—During an interview Tuesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci called the Bill of Rights in our Constitution a "public health crisis."

Along with climate change, racial injustice, and student loans, the Bill of Rights should be declared a "public health emergency," Fauci said in his comments on an interview with CNN.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Fauci Calls The Bill Of Rights A 'Public Health Crisis'

lol. The Bee isn't far off.

He wanted to cancel Christmas again this year. Don't think he'll pull it off.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    lol. The Bee isn't far off.

He wanted to cancel Christmas again this year. Don't think he'll pull it off.
    Glad you posted that. I did not click on the link because I figured it would piss me off, not knowing it was the Bee, hence a parody (I hate autospell). These days, it is hard to tell what is a spoof and what is real
    Last edited by Doc; 10-07-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Honestly most of what I see out there today looks like a satire to me, but they are dead serious. People adamant that men can be pregnant, journalists saying the government should be able to regulate speech they deem "unsafe", people actually clamoring for a move back to the 1940s "separate but equal" with 40% of colleges offering segregated housing and graduation ceremonies, etc.

Really? People in this country have gotten too fat and happy or just too much lead in the water or something. You look at the history of places like Rome and wonder why they made this or that decision that was so obviously wrong and damaging to their society and wonder how people can be so stupid. Then you look around and realize it's a lot easier than you think.

When historians in centuries to come debate, like Rome, why did America fall, I need to write them a simple note. B/c we forgot what got us here. We forgot this nation was build on hard work, individual responsibility, individual liberty and a fundamental belief that all men are created equal. We didn't always live up to it, but it was the basis for our national journey. Somewhere along the way we forgot the teachings of Martin Luther King and John Locke and Adam Smith and bought into the divisiveness of Malcolm X and Karl Marx and even Mao Zedong.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

This will be a test run to destroy the 2A and grab guns.