Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Have you guys heard about this?

Have you guys heard about this?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...dentity-fraud/

Obama didn't pass an e-verify check.

Re: Have you guys heard about this?

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

The guy needs Obama's lawyers to help him out.

Personally I have no problem with this at all. Birth Certificate or Passport is acceptable proof you are an American citizen. I don't have my birth certificate either which is the reason I never let my passport expire prior to renewing. Renewal does not require a B.C. since its on record from the initial application.

But if I need my B.C., then I'd get one too. The fact he is a disabled veteran offers nothing to the story at all. Proof is proof. Should be the same for voting.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'd agree generally Doc but he had an expired license which means he should already have been in the system, and his veterans ID card combined with the license seems sufficient.

Walking in off the street OK you need some solid proof, but if he's already been approved in the past I can only assume his old license was issued before they required proper ID and now everyone has to present it.

Wont' make me protest in the streets, but I'd think he had sufficient info to be approved. A birth certificate can be faked as easily as a veterans ID card.

BUT, if the choice is having to have our documents in order or letting illegals get driver's licenses that then let them get free social services etc., then we need to get our papers in order. This versus handing them out to illegals I'll take this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    A birth certificate can be faked as easily as a veterans ID card.
    Document experts can easily find when a birth certificate has been faked.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I'd agree generally Doc but he had an expired license which means he should already have been in the system, and his veterans ID card combined with the license seems sufficient.

Walking in off the street OK you need some solid proof, but if he's already been approved in the past I can only assume his old license was issued before they required proper ID and now everyone has to present it.

Wont' make me protest in the streets, but I'd think he had sufficient info to be approved. A birth certificate can be faked as easily as a veterans ID card.

BUT, if the choice is having to have our documents in order or letting illegals get driver's licenses that then let them get free social services etc., then we need to get our papers in order. This versus handing them out to illegals I'll take this situation.
    Should have renewed before it expired. Most states give you a grace period. Here its a month. Likewise we have to show proof of residency every renewal regardless of if your license expired or not. Thats TWO items such as a phone bill, bank statement, pay check stub, etc..... They do the same with voter registration as well. Its a pain in the ass but we do it. If he elected to let it expire and they require an active/valid form to prove citizenship then so be it. It is his fault, not theirs.

IMO any gov't issued ID should be sufficient whether its a BC, veteran ID (I assume one needs to be a citizen to be a veteran), DL or voter reg card. However I don't have any issue with requiring a birth certificate or valid passport.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I posted that link to show the difference in the way the average citizen was treated versus how the Senator who was a candidate for President was treated 5 years ago.

A citizen can not get a drivers license without a birth certificate, but a citizen can become president with a fake certificate of birth, not a proper birth certificate and with a phoney SSN. The POTUS probably does not have a drivers license though.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Obama has a lot to hide, he wouldn't even provide his college records when Trump was offering $5 million to any charity of his choice to release the records. If he didn't have anything to hide he wouldn't have spent all the money he has spent to keep his records, birth certificate, etc secret.