Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Gun Maker Smith & Wesson to Move Headquarters to Blount Co. Tennessee

Gun Maker Smith & Wesson to Move Headquarters to Blount Co. Tennessee

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Gun Maker Smith & Wesson to Move Headquarters to Blount Co. Tennessee

It's been very frustrating that Kentucky officials haven't gone HARD after the gun industry and gun industry relocation. Few states if any are more gun friendly, we have good resources and we could sure use the jobs.

They needed to make it a thing like horses, and go after it like Martha Layne did Toyota.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Given the way the New England states frown on the Second Amendment other firearms manufacturers that remain in that region need to make similar moves.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It's been very frustrating that Kentucky officials haven't gone HARD after the gun industry and gun industry relocation. Few states if any are more gun friendly, we have good resources and we could sure use the jobs.

They needed to make it a thing like horses, and go after it like Martha Layne did Toyota.
    Kentucky is a very gun friendly state, but Beshear is not a gun friendly governor.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Kentucky is a very gun friendly state, but Beshear is not a gun friendly governor.
    Past governors didn't do any of it either. There were chances to go after some of the Remington production, and with the breakup there were more opportunities.

Tennessee and Texas are actively recruiting these companies. Flying to them, knocking on doors. Kentucky is sitting here on the front porch wondering why no one is stopping.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Past governors didn't do any of it either. There were chances to go after some of the Remington production, and with the breakup there were more opportunities.

Tennessee and Texas are actively recruiting these companies. Flying to them, knocking on doors. Kentucky is sitting here on the front porch wondering why no one is stopping.
    The opportunities were there during the Beshear the Elder’s terms, but they didn’t bother to hang out a shingle. Bevin didn’t do anything either.

Montana is good for gun manufacturers!

Why Ford Picked Tennessee for Its New Electric-Vehicle Plant

State leaders and the Tennessee Valley Authority offered millions of dollars in incentives, inexpensive and reliable energy
    WSJ Article
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.