Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More executive orders

Re: More executive orders

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The entire handling of the pandemic is an epic fail by the government, especially the NIH, FDA and the CDC. They have allowed politics to dictate the science. For the left the pandemic has become a huge Petri dish used for totalitarian experimentation.
    You need no more proof of how political this on BOTH sides than Biden requiring companies with more than 100 employees to either require vaccinations or test the living **** out of their staff while there are no requirements placed on the vast numbers of illegal aliens crossing the border.

30% or so of those at detention centers are refusing vaccines and are still being turned loose, even though something like 20% are testing positive for Covid.

What could be more political? The one place they could for sure require it is in those detention centers, but they don't. People who have limited at best Constitutional protections who are here illegally have more say in their personal liberty than American citizens.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by TNCat View Post
    Certainly not questioning you but where can I find this? I don’t doubt it at all
    They noted on TV that Congress is exempt
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    You need no more proof of how political this on BOTH sides than Biden requiring companies with more than 100 employees to either require vaccinations or test the living **** out of their staff while there are no requirements placed on the vast numbers of illegal aliens crossing the border.

30% or so of those at detention centers are refusing vaccines and are still being turned loose, even though something like 20% are testing positive for Covid.

What could be more political? The one place they could for sure require it is in those detention centers, but they don't. People who have limited at best Constitutional protections who are here illegally have more say in their personal liberty than American citizens.
    From my viewpoint, his actions make it obvious that the vaccination order is all about control and not about preventing the spread of the virus. I know that forcing the American worker to be vaccinated will reduce the spread of the virus, but not requiring the immigrant to be vaccinated before the are turned loose to roam the country shows 2 things. 1 is that they hope they die of the virus, and 2. they are not concerned that they will spread it to citizens of this country.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

There are currently outbreaks of measles and tuberculosis coming from those flown in from Afghanistan and those crossing the southern border illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    From my viewpoint, his actions make it obvious that the vaccination order is all about control and not about preventing the spread of the virus. I know that forcing the American worker to be vaccinated will reduce the spread of the virus, but not requiring the immigrant to be vaccinated before the are turned loose to roam the country shows 2 things. 1 is that they hope they die of the virus, and 2. they are not concerned that they will spread it to citizens of this country.
    They want to increase the powers of the executive branch beyond what is allowed in the Constitution.

Linkage

Wall Street Journal Report on the new mandates from the top of Empty Mount
    seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    In a way it's more insidious. I'd have to find the names of those who have been most public about this, but the Democrat demographic theory is that if they can get enough immigrants across the southern border, who vote massively for them, and then once they are here get them all made citizens b/c "what else are we going to do with them", they will have a super majority and won't lose any more national elections.

It's of course tied to their big push on "voting rights", which is really about fraud rights. A national implementation of what they are doing in California to insure they never lose.

They aren't requiring vaccines b/c that's their future constituency and they don't want that flow to slow down. They know exactly what crisis they created at the border, and they did it intentionally.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.