Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: And the 100 year drought in Afghanistan made me leave earlier than I wanted to

And the 100 year drought in Afghanistan made me leave earlier than I wanted to

Cmon man, the drought in Afghanistan AND global warming are still Trump's fault. We have to build New York, New Jersey, Louisiana back better.

Linkage

That empty spot between his ears has forgotten that nasty little storm in 1999 named Floyd.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: And the 100 year drought in Afghanistan made me leave earlier than I wanted to

Code Red
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: And the 100 year drought in Afghanistan made me leave earlier than I wanted to

It’s all good, our country’s power generation will be carbon free by 2020.

Biden blames Northeast storm damage on climate change, calls on Congress to pass infrastructure bill

Once again the RATS avoid using real numbers when making predictions and trying to scare the women and children.

Though the images of abandoned cars in waterlogged East Coast streets might make you think otherwise, the relative toll that floods take on the U.S.—in property and lives—has decreased over time. Flooding costs as a share of gross domestic product declined almost 10-fold since 1903 to 0.05% of GDP, while annual flood death risk—fatalities per million—dropped almost threefold. World-wide data are sparser, but flood research shows costs relative to GDP and deaths relative to population have decreased globally from 1980 to 2010.

Though it hasn’t been well publicized, the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change says it has “low confidence in the human influence on the changes in high river flows on the global scale.” It expects more areas will see the frequency of floods go up than go down
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.