Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Sleepy and Company are out of Control AGAIN

Sleepy and Company are out of Control AGAIN

FDA resignations over White House booster shot guidance a 'mess for administration'

White house and Tony Fauci making alligator announcements that their gecko arms can't carry. Psaki let Joe escape without his leash again.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Sleepy and Company are out of Control AGAIN

I'd pay good money for one of his advisors to tell him we're going to colonize Mars next week or that Area 51 has a working Stargate. I swear he'd believe it and then not keep his mouth shut about it.

This has become sad.

But I love the hypocrisy. Imagine if Trump was pushing the vaccine and FDA people were resigning in protest imagine the stink that would cause in some quarters.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

One million people have taken a booster that hasn’t received an EUA from the FDA. Pfizer applied for the EUA less than a week ago for the booster. Are people taking the designed booster, or is it a third dose of the original vaccine?

At any rate how advisable is it for boosters to be politically driven and not science driven?

At any rate how advisable is it for boosters to be politically driven and not science driven?
    Follow the science man, follow the science, even if the science is provided by the WHO.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Follow the science man, follow the science, even if the science is provided by the WHO.
    I'd sooner take medical advice from the WHO comprised of Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey than the one at the UN.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Those boys have a lot of drug experimenting history between them. The definitely know the good stuff from the bad.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I'd pay good money for one of his advisors to tell him we're going to colonize Mars next week or that Area 51 has a working Stargate. I swear he'd believe it and then not keep his mouth shut about it.

This has become sad.

But I love the hypocrisy. Imagine if Trump was pushing the vaccine and FDA people were resigning in protest imagine the stink that would cause in some quarters.
    Or that Bill Clinton is virgin, Hillary is straight and Duke doesn't cheat. Bet he would believe them all
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Today he claimed he visited a Synagogue that they say he never visited.

A few weeks ago he drove semis, which he never did.

The list at this point of his gaffes, distortions and outright lies is almost endless.

He is simple to understand: He's a pure panderer, who will say whatever he thinks that particular crowd wants to see. I compared him to Chauncey Gardner, but I think you have to throw in some Walter Mitty there too.

If he's in front of truckers he was a trucker. In front of Midwesterners he's a simple guy who hangs out at diners. Steel workers? He once worked in a mill. His whole pitch, his whole career is that "hey I'm like you, I'm on your side, aw shucks" thing. It's a lie.

Yep, if Chauncey Gardner and Walter Mitty had a love child....

I think they finally narrowed down the driving a semi boast. He and Hunter once parked at a Flying J and watched the hookers ply their trade in the parking lot.
    seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I think they finally narrowed down the driving a semi boast. He and Hunter once parked at a Flying J and watched the hookers ply their trade in the parking lot.
    Hunter just 'watched'?
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Hunter just 'watched'?
    Report indicated he was just 5 1/2 yrs old.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Hunter just 'watched'?
    No, he did coke lines off her ass
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Who’s the VP’s