Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Biden and his administration are still lying

Biden and his administration are still lying

There was no unbreakable deal agreed to by the Trump administration requiring a US troop departure by end of August.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Biden and his administration are still lying

This is the leftist mantra. Lie until the media repeats it enough that people think it's the truth.

Today Biden called the withdrawal an "extraordinary success". Of course in the same speech he also said it was Trump's fault. Huh?

The US is now no better than the absurdity of Baghdad Bob. Our leaders claim victory while the defeats pile up, claim they got results when nothing even happened, and expertly blame everyone else while claiming "the buck stops here."

it's pathetic, and Biden has become, if not the most failed US President in our lifetime (yet), certainly the most pathetic one. Lyndon Johnson is the most failed, but he was never pathetic. Biden is just pathetic. You almost feel bad that the power brokers who run things prop him up there as a figurehead to spout this nonsense.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 08-31-2021 at 07:38 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    This is the leftist mantra. Lie until the media repeats it enough that people think it's the truth.

Today Biden called the withdrawal an "extraordinary success". Of course in the same speech he also said it was Trump's fault. Huh?

The US is now no better than the absurdity of Baghdad Bob. Our leaders claim victory while the defeats pile up, claim they got results when nothing even happened, and expertly blame everyone else while claiming "the buck stops here."

it's pathetic, and Biden has become, if not the most failed US President in our lifetime (yet), certainly the most pathetic one.
    Worse than Carter or Clinton??? Oh my!

Oh you said your lifetime. Worse than Hoover?
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    There was no unbreakable deal agreed to by the Trump administration requiring a US troop departure by end of August.

Linkage
    Trumps exit date was MAY.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

Linkage

Trump always let it be known the withdrawal was contingent upon the Taliban and the Afghanistan government holding to their parts of the deal.

Biden was anxious to push back part of the withdrawal back to more closely coincide with the Sept 11 anniversary. https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...eadline-report

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post

Your lifetime? What about Andrew Jackson? LOL

Clinton was not a bad President. He was and is an amoral slug, with zero conscience but he was middle and reasonable from an Executive branch headperson point of view. Cater was a disaster. Aside from his middle east peace accord, he was almost as clueless as Biden.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Clinton was not a bad President. He was and is an amoral slug, with zero conscience but he was middle and reasonable from an Executive branch headperson point of view. Cater was a disaster. Aside from his middle east peace accord, he was almost as clueless as Biden.
    Mick still considers Adams signing the Alien and Sedition Acts to be one of the worst presidential decisions of his lifetime.

Bill Clinton appears to be a much more moral person than his spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post

More pathetic than Carter. Carter was inept, a man more suited to being a bureaucrat than a leader. Clinton was a blowhard, but not pathetic, other than his inability to keep his pants zipped.

In my lifetime the only one who is close is Millard Filmore, but I do remember when Filmore got the indoor plumbing installed in the White House, so at least he accomplished something.

IMO Johnson is still the worst President of what we could call the modern era, lets say since 1900. You simply cannot wash away that much blood and what amounted to the cementing of the disconnect between the nation's leaders and its people with the lies of Vietnam. Obviously Kennedy, and even Ike's cementing of the post war military industrial complex plays a role, but Johnson has to be the one you single out the most.

But he wasn't "pathetic". He was a pervert who made staff watch him pull out his penis and go to the toilet, talked to them about it by name, and was finally the man who escalated Vietnam, but Biden is just lost. there's no doubt Johnson was President, making his own decisions. Biden is adrift, lost, saying whatever he's told to say and, when he gets to say what he wants, a man who is put off by anyone questioning him and prone to flippancy and superficiality.

As a Gold Star parent put it today, Biden talked more about his own failure of a son in his speech than he did the dead sons and daughters of Afghanistan. He doesn't even know how sad it was to do that.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Bill Clinton appears to be a much more moral person than his spouse.
    Less power hungry. Bill enjoys the privileges of power, but Hillary loves power.

Mick still considers Adams signing the Alien and Sedition Acts to be one of the worst presidential decisions of his lifetime.
    That's OK. Darryl thinks it's Caesar going to the Senate that day.

Less power hungry. Bill enjoys the privileges of power, but Hillary loves power.
    Hillary’s thirst for power is apparently unquenchable.

Hillary’s thirst for power is apparently unquenchable.
    As unquenchable as Bill Clinton thirst for #####

As unquenchable as Bill Clinton thirst for #####
    Much more. Hillary wants all the power, and Bill likely hasn’t touched Hillary’s ##### in years, which indicates he does want all of them.

I saw a recent pic of Bill and Hilary talking a walk on the beach the other day. I was truly surprised as it looked like Hillary tipped the scales at around 180 or so and Bill looked slim and trim.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Biden and Psaki’s lips are movin…

it's pathetic, and Biden has become, if not the most failed US President in our lifetime (yet), certainly the most pathetic one. Lyndon Johnson is the most failed, but he was never pathetic. Biden is just pathetic. You almost feel bad that the power brokers who run things prop him up there as a figurehead to spout this nonsense.