Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: "We did not get everyone out...

"We did not get everyone out...

...that we wanted to get out."

This is from US Central Command referring to the fact that the last US troops just left Kabul, with Americans who wanted to be evacuated that were left behind.

Only the Good Lord knows how many Afghani allies were of course left behind.

"If there's American citizens left, we're gonna stay to get them all out." - Joe Biden

I'm trying to think of a darker day in my lifetime for the United States from its own decisions. Even in the Fall of Saigon we did manged to get the Americans out. We didn't even manage that this time, and undoubtedly left vastly more at risk Afghanis than we did in Vietnam, though we left a lot in Vietnam.

This was a semi-chaotic surrender and retreat against the advice of military and intelligence advisors, all to meet a political timetable and claim political credit for a meaningless anniversary.

It's sickening. America has been betrayed by its elites yet again, expending the blood and treasure of its common citizens while they vacation and watch us suffer defeat.

May these people join Robert McNamara and the Harvard Whiz Kids and all the rest from Vietnam in their own special place in hell.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: "We did not get everyone out...

No man left behind is a simple concept. Biden is weak.

I think many suspected it would play out this way. Now it will be the administration trying to control the narrative.

Biden lied, just about two weeks ago he said we’d get everyone out—August 18 or 19, not sure which.
    And he fell asleep meeting the Israeli PM. And he checked his watch while “honoring the dead”. Hunter Biden’s Dad lectures parents on how to be a good parent, completely un self critically.
    But as I’ve said before, what he is doing domestically with the border and the green new deal budget is the most destructive.
    I’m at a loss. I don’t recognize this government.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Part of Bidens campaign rhetoric was that Trump needed to learn that Americans leave no man behind.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Biden lied, just about two weeks ago he said we’d get everyone out—August 18 or 19, not sure which.
    And he fell asleep meeting the Israeli PM. And he checked his watch while “honoring the dead”. Hunter Biden’s Dad lectures parents on how to be a good parent, completely un self critically.
    But as I’ve said before, what he is doing domestically with the border and the green new deal budget is the most destructive.
    I’m at a loss. I don’t recognize this government.
    I do know this.... my son isn't a crack smoking, screw my brothers ex, whore hiring, gun dumping moron. Biden has no credibility when it comes to parenting
    Last edited by Doc; 08-31-2021 at 04:40 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I’m at a loss. I don’t recognize this country.
    Fixed. Sadly.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Linkage

Last Wednesday, a former translator for a high-ranking U.S. Army Ranger told Fox News the Taliban had started executing allies of the U.S. in public, in provinces away from the media attention of Kabul.

"They are not doing really bad stuff in Kabul right now because there's a lot of media focus on Kabul, but they already started public execution in other provinces where a lot of media is not available or covering it," the interpreter said.

What's more, in holding to his Aug. 31 withdrawal deadline, President Biden appears to have broken his promise to stay in Afghanistan until every American has been evacuated.

"We did not get everybody out that we wanted to get out," Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr., commander of U.S. Central Command, admitted Monday evening.

On August 18, Biden had told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos that the U.S. military's objective in Afghanistan was to get "everyone" out, including Americans, Afghan allies, and their families.

"That's what we're doing now, that's the path we're on. And I think we'll get there," he said. "If there's American citizens left, we're gonna stay to get them all out."

Yet a senior State Department official told Fox News that a "small number" of Americans remained in Afghanistan, putting the number at "below 250
    ."
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Linkage

Last Wednesday, a former translator for a high-ranking U.S. Army Ranger told Fox News the Taliban had started executing allies of the U.S. in public, in provinces away from the media attention of Kabul.

"They are not doing really bad stuff in Kabul right now because there's a lot of media focus on Kabul, but they already started public execution in other provinces where a lot of media is not available or covering it," the interpreter said.

What's more, in holding to his Aug. 31 withdrawal deadline, President Biden appears to have broken his promise to stay in Afghanistan until every American has been evacuated.

"We did not get everybody out that we wanted to get out," Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr., commander of U.S. Central Command, admitted Monday evening.

On August 18, Biden had told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos that the U.S. military's objective in Afghanistan was to get "everyone" out, including Americans, Afghan allies, and their families.

"That's what we're doing now, that's the path we're on. And I think we'll get there," he said. "If there's American citizens left, we're gonna stay to get them all out."

Yet a senior State Department official told Fox News that a "small number" of Americans remained in Afghanistan, putting the number at "below 250
    ."
    I’d wager the number is well above 250.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Do we need any more proof that we cannot trust our own government?

This administration ABANDONED American citizens and at-risk Afghan allies. Who will trust the American government to believe anything it says?

If our own government will do THIS to endangered American citizens, what do you guys think they'd do to any of us to promote whatever their agenda is?
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

And not only what I said above, but there are reports that the Taliban was given important information through the use of biometrics devices that may tell the Taliban and ISIS and Al Qaeda the identities AND the exact locations of where our fellow citizens are there in Afghanistan. I hope this is not true, but if it is then Americans and our allies will likely die because of it.

IF this news is true, then who is responsible for this? Somebody had to have given that order..........who did it? When? And WHY?

If this is true, then we, as American citizens, are really in danger not only from the outside, but more importantly, from within now.
    Last edited by suncat05; 08-31-2021 at 11:33 AM.
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

And one other thing I saw last night that ticked me off to no end as well.......I saw on the news last night that not only did we abandon American citizens and our Afghan allies, but along with all of the American military equipment that we just left behind for our enemies to use against us and any allies that we have left behind, but we also abandoned perfectly good and healthy American K9 dogs, left in crates as shown on camera, lined up neatly, side by side, for those God-less enemy bastards to abuse.

It takes a lot of money, time, and effort to train those dogs. They are a valuable tool for the military and police too. And for rescue efforts, just to name a few. And yet, just like our American citizens and our Afghan allies, these service dogs were left behind and abandoned with no regard for their value. Because dogs have no value in Afghanistan, or in most other Muslim countries.

What no good lousy POS SOB would do this?? The answer.......the same kind of no good lousy POS SOB that would abandon American citizens and Afghan allies to die at the hands of the Taliban, ISIS, and Al Qaeda.

WE, as a Republic, are in some serious need of new leadership.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Do we need any more proof that we cannot trust our own government?

This administration ABANDONED American citizens and at-risk Afghan allies. Who will trust the American government to believe anything it says?

If our own government will do THIS to endangered American citizens, what do you guys think they'd do to any of us to promote whatever their agenda is?
    I didn’t think we could trust our government before this latest fiasco.

seeya
    dan

That post of Keith’s makes me sad. Many of is will go to our graves with a deep distrust and disgust of and for our federal government. That govt is not my country and does not represent me.

I'm trying to think of a darker day in my lifetime for the United States from its own decisions.
    I do not think this is worse, but do feel it is on equal footing with the government malfeasance that occurred during the pull out from Afghanistan.

The deaths of both United States Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.

Those deaths occurred at the hands of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, and Eric Holder who all failed to respond to requests for additional security forces to be sent to the Libyan consulate well prior to a coordinated attack against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, by members of the Islamic militant group Ansar al-Sharia.
    seeya
    dan

Out of sight, out of mind. I am absolutely ashamed of the United States handling of this issue.

Joe could dedicate a few days of his year's worth of vacation time to arranging transport of our allies to the southern border. Just put them under Mayorka's watch and all of the silly protocol and proper procedures for entry thru our borders is forgotten about and they will be where they want to be within 10 days instead of the projected 10 years. Get them to northern Mexico, hand them surplus rifles and ammo to fight the cartel members with, and actually kill 2 birds with each bullet.
    seeya
    dan