Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I'm so tore up

I'm so tore up

I had to put my two best friends down Friday afternoon. I'm so dam tore up rn. I haven't stopped crying. I'm an emotional wreck on so many levels. I lost my job earlier this month. Traveling to visit grandkids this week, cause Lori doesn't want me to be alone in house. I don't blame her. Maggie_boo-8220223210822.jpg
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Re: I'm so tore up

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Dogs give so much joy then break our hearts.

It’s hard to lose our fur friends, they become part of the family. Sorry for your loss, CG. Prayers.

Rupp's Runt

I'm so tore up

So sorry CG

We are here if you need us.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear. Like was said, we are here and many of us share similar stories of loss.

As a Christian, I have learned to have zero doubts that we can revisit our old animal friends one day if we so desire.

God bless you.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Sorry to hear, boy it is tough to lose a pet they are like family. Will be thinking about you guys!
    Go Cats!

So sorry CG. My Kirby girl is 11 now and I don’t know what I’m going to do when it’s her time. All we can do is enjoy the short time we have with them and know we’ll be with them again some day.

Rupp's Runt

So sorry for your loss, CG.

We found out that my little Corgi/Jack Russell mix had cancer of the liver. She went downhill quickly, so I had to have her put to sleep on Memorial Day. They become family to us, even though they're not human. Prayers for you all there.

And yes, even though they cross that 'Rainbow Bridge' ahead of us, we should all look forward to that time when we all are reunited. At least that is my belief.

Why does our Heavenly Father give them to us with such a short time to have them and to love and enjoy them?
    MOLON LABE!

Ah man. That’s tough. Sorry for your losses

I'm so tore up

Sorry for your loss…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Bombino

Holy crap, my deepest condolences CG! This is truly a heart breaking experience to go through. If you need to vent, please ping me.

So sorry to hear of your loss, CG.
    They do become very precious to us...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Fab Five

Coastie, hang in there!!!
    Real Fan since 1958