Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: OT:4 Marines killed in Kabul!

OT:4 Marines killed in Kabul!

Pray for our Nation!

Re: OT:4 Marines killed in Kabul!

Up to a dozen now, more wounded, unknown other casualties or wounded.

This is going really well if anyone hasn't noticed. And it's just the beginning.

This whole debacle will go down as one of the worst US missteps of the century. Probably second only to even being involved in Vietnam.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Killed by who? The Tolly-bon? I thought they were helping us get those nonstranded folks out, so now are they killing Marines?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Apparently the President is getting ready to make a speech. Likely about Climate Change and how the rich need to pay their fair share. Wonder if he will mention Kabul?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Not going to end well!
    He needs a pair of bozo the clown shoes and a red nose!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Killed by who? The Tolly-bon? I thought they were helping us get those nonstranded folks out, so now are they killing Marines?
    He will blame it on Al - Quada which in no way has anything to do with the Tolly-Bon…right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    He will blame it on Al - Quada which in no way has anything to do with the Tolly-Bon…right?

Actually are blaming ISIS-K. Not regular ISIS, but ISIS-K

Does it really matter who they blame it on? Who left the soldiers and the Afghan allies there exposed to this level of violence?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Actually are blaming ISIS-K. Not regular ISIS, but ISIS-K
    ISIS-K is like ISIS, like the delta variant is not like regular covid 19 but the delta variant.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

He is my take on this entire poopstorm

I have long been an advocate of getting out of Afghanistan but bristle at the "endless war" crap. This was not an "endless war" because it has not been a war for years. The number of military casualties in 2020 (Trumps final year) was? Anybody want to guess?

11. Just so there is no confusion, it is eleven aka 2 less than the number killed today

And guess the number of casualties in 2019. That was 21.

In fact the last time more than 100 US soldiers lost their lives in that sand infested ####hole (aka Indianapolis without the sand) was 2013, under the Obama Biden administration. I don't know about you, and maybe I am old school but war typically involves people getting killed. So IMO this was not an endless war because it wasn't a war. What escalated it to anything close was the US exiting in a haphazard method that exposed us to acts like today. But not only that, it has allowed a vacuum to exist where groups intent on harming us have gained financially, obtained ordinance and scored a major PR victory to aide their recruitment. And this was done for the sole purpose of so Joe Biden could trumpet that he did what his predecessors could not. Well, the blood of these 13 dead corpsemen is 100% on Biden. Their deaths were unnecessary except for his ego. The only situation he inherited from Trump in Afghanistan was a situation where few Americans lost their lives. Again, today, more US military personnel died than in the entire last year.

Link to stats... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...in_Afghanistan