Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Nancy and her Napa get together

Nancy and her Napa get together

What is missing from the $30,000.00 per plate gathering? Masks on the guests including Nancy, and where are the black and brown people among the paying crowd.

Remember the picture of Nancy at the hair salon? Damn those pesky cell phone cameras. She did not believe the rules she wrote and supported for others applied to her then, and she feels the same way today.

Linkage

I suspect we will see a bill in the house to ban the manufacture of mobile phones that include cameras.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Nancy and her Napa get together

Didn’t she want to fine Republicans that refused to wear mask at the capital.
    Old hag need to be put out to pasture! Should be an age limit also as she is close to 80!

81 I believe
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

A bit of a false narrative IMO. The guests in question were all eating, or at least seated for dinner, so mask wearing is not expected. Does not mean she isn't a hypocrite. She is.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.