Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I KNEW Biden/Harris Would Be Bad, But Their Incompetence Is Simply Breath-Taking

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

I KNEW Biden/Harris Would Be Bad, But Their Incompetence Is Simply Breath-Taking

As a life-long Republican, I was not crazy about Johnson, Carter, Obama, etc. I thought Clinton did a good job (overall). Nothing in my 70 years of life compares to these clowns now in office. Extremely stupid and I feel they have no love for the America that has meant everything to me.

They have been in power less than 8 months and the nation is a wreck. God help us....

Darryl

Re: I KNEW Biden/Harris Would Be Bad, But Their Incompetence Is Simply Breath-Taking

Couldn’t have said it better!
    Been waiting for an explanation from those that voted for these clowns as to why we are wrong and things are going well!

Re: I KNEW Biden/Harris Would Be Bad, But Their Incompetence Is Simply Breath-Taking

If that is Breath Taking, you will not be pleased with the Gitmo news.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Couldn’t have said it better!
    Been waiting for an explanation from those that voted for these clowns as to why we are wrong and things are going well!
    Suddenly those people are silent.