Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: This will make you ill

This will make you ill

The reality of what has happened in Afghanistan. May God have mercy on their souls, and may those who caused this burn in Hell.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/americ...-taliban-biden
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: This will make you ill

with between 10-20K American citizens stranded there, do you think an American could have a bible app on their phone?
    https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/...bibles-phones/

Can anyone answer this simple question: How on Earth does anyone, ANYONE, think it will work to pull out our troops when there are still between 10K-20K Americans and between 20-50K Afghani allies still in the country?

I"m beginning to think the Pentagon is telling the truth: that they were ordered to only have X troops there, and have them all out by August 31st, no matter what, even if that was utterly unworkable to have civilians and allies out by that time.

This is so stunningly awful I have no words. My God, American citizens are huddling in homes while these terrorists go door to door to execute them, or worse.

There is no excuse. Any fool would know we would need to get our citizens out, and would stage a slow withdrawal so we could tell if the Afghan army was going to hold its own or not, and change plans if necessary.

There is no defense of this disaster.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

and may those who caused this burn in Hell.
    That is about 80 million, many of whom thought they were doing the right thing, by getting rid of the misogynistic, egotistical, heathen, buffoon, that was the alternative to voting for the media love child.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fake news. This is not happening. Honest Joe, king of transparency said all they had to do was go to the airport. The Tolly bon promised they would allow passage of all US personnel
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

If our own government will do this to American citizens overseas, what in the world can we, as American citizens here, expect them to do to us here?

This is not right, in any way, shape, or form. What we're watching the U.S. government do to American citizens in Afghanistan is just a preamble of things to come to us here. We are ALL in danger. And if you don't believe that, you will when this all goes south here.
    MOLON LABE!

Please see the video all the way to the end.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I am ashamed to have this clown as my president!
    But as I say you Democrats that voted for him are getting what you asked for, a ruining of America.
    Once this clown is finished America will not be the same!

Something else that should roast every citizen of this country is the potential hostage situation that has arisen by leaving so many Americans behind and Kabul being the only airport that they can now leave from. From bribery and/or extortion being the sure way to leave the country via safe passage to the airport.
    Colossal cluster eff….smh
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 08-22-2021 at 11:51 AM.

As bad as the decisions and actions about Afghanistan are, the southern border and domestic policies are even more destructive to our country

Bigsky totally agree and mentioned the boarder or lack there of as a potential issue.
    Once America is hit again it will open some eyes that we need a wall completed and the boarder protected.