Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Idle VACat Speculation

Idle VACat Speculation

Ok,

This debacle in Afghanistan has my mind thinking and rolling. To be clear, just me. No research. Not data. Just thoughts.

1. Was the administration so looking for additional funding to pass their Progressive wish list they thought they could just cut and run from Afghanistan and peel those dollars back into their agenda items and that thinking forced them to make this move despite all of the advice to the contrary?

2. More nefarious thought. The powers that be in the military and other quarters let the Biden admin make this mistake so they could not afford to abandon Taiwan when/if China starts to push. This failure will make them ensure support for Taiwan?

Re: Idle VACat Speculation

I think it is much simpler, just pure incompetence.

Yes this group does very little thinking or future analysis on what their decisions will affect.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    Ok,

This debacle in Afghanistan has my mind thinking and rolling. To be clear, just me. No research. Not data. Just thoughts.

1. Was the administration so looking for additional funding to pass their Progressive wish list they thought they could just cut and run from Afghanistan and peel those dollars back into their agenda items and that thinking forced them to make this move despite all of the advice to the contrary?

2. More nefarious thought. The powers that be in the military and other quarters let the Biden admin make this mistake so they could not afford to abandon Taiwan when/if China starts to push. This failure will make them ensure support for Taiwan?
    Answer to question on is NO. There is no desire or need to cut spending by the govt. They prefer to print more money and take more money.

Answer to second is also no. The intell portion of the govt has leaked they advised a different course. No, this was Biden ignoring them. Presidents do that, Presidents on both sides. They hear what they want
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

He wanted out by 9/11 anniversary. Surrender Joe brooks no discussion. His way out, no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    He wanted out by 9/11 anniversary. Surrender Joe brooks no discussion. His way out, no questions asked.
    He probably anticipated much bowing and butt kissing by his media fan club if he celebrated the 20th anniversary of 9-11 by being out of Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    He probably anticipated much bowing and butt kissing by his media fan club if he celebrated the 20th anniversary of 9-11 by being out of Afghanistan.
    Exactly. He also expected the Taliban to slowly move, likely based on how they have not been overly aggressive of late (due to our presence). We turn tail and ran rather than LOGICALLY withdrawl. He expected them to treat him like our media does. But the Taliban isn't his cheerleader.........like the media.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Taliban was obviously waiting for their chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Exactly. He also expected the Taliban to slowly move, likely based on how they have not been overly aggressive of late (due to our presence). We turn tail and ran rather than LOGICALLY withdrawl. He expected them to treat him like our media does. But the Taliban isn't his cheerleader.........like the media.
    Biden obviously doesn’t understand the thinking of those like the Taliban, Isis, etc. If you show weakness they become much more aggressive. Trump was criticized by the liberals for taking out the Iranian general, but that’s the type of action that Islamist extremists respect.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Taliban was obviously waiting for their chance.
    Biden not only gave them their chance, but offered no resistance and left them enough arms, ammunition and equipment to last the Taliban a long time.

This from the NY Times, what Surrender Joe left behind. Attachment 10124
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Insanity. No other way to put it.

He wants to restrict Russian sales of semi-automatic weapons, then hands terrorists over 400,000 automatic weapons.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Just remember they have to shoot corrosive ammo, and I am betting most of them do not take them to the oasis and dunk them to keep them clean.

I did not see any hunting rifles on the arms list. They can't be a functioning militia without some 12 gauge shotguns and a bunch of bolt action 30.06s
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Insanity. No other way to put it.

He wants to restrict Russian sales of semi-automatic weapons, then hands terrorists over 400,000 automatic weapons.
    Weapons Americans can’t own even with a tax stamp because the M4 was manufactured after 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Just remember they have to shoot corrosive ammo, and I am betting most of them do not take them to the oasis and dunk them to keep them clean.

I did not see any hunting rifles on the arms list. They can't be a functioning militia without some 12 gauge shotguns and a bunch of bolt action 30.06s
    Just think of the Benelli M4s that we have purchased with our tax money that have been left laying for the Taliban to use. They should be giving them to Americans.

Rupp's Runt

Idle VACat Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Just think of the Benelli M4s that we have purchased with our tax money that have been left laying for the Taliban to use. They should be giving them to Americans.
    At least this much

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    At least this much

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk
    It won't affect American's making less than $400,000 a year. That 85 billion will come out of the rich paying their fair share.

You are catching on Doc.

Only $260 per person in the US….but who’s counting?

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Only $260 per person in the US….but who’s counting?
    or $1,000,000,000 each for 85 billionaires...assuming they are willing to pay their fair share. (note: it can't be a millionaire because a billion is more than they have....IN THEORY. Never put it beyond the government to take what you don't have)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    or $1,000,000,000 each for 85 billionaires...assuming they are willing to pay their fair share. (note: it can't be a millionaire because a billion is more than they have....IN THEORY. Never put it beyond the government to take what you don't have)
    The government not only is taking what you don’t have, but everything you will ever have.