Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Note to Gun grabber Joe

Note to Gun grabber Joe

The Taliban did it without nukes or F-15s.

Re: Note to Gun grabber Joe

Great point. So much for his theory that armed civilians can't stand up to the US military. Apparently they can do it quite well.

No military can impose its will on a resistant populace armed with anything more than is legal in the US right now. It will take time, but inexorably guerrilla warfare saps the will of the government and troops. We've certainly seen it more than once, and we aren't the only examples.

Biden is a buffoon. I warned people on here, as I've followed his career loosely since the 1980s. He was asking asinine, truly dumb questions back as Senator, and I didn't expect him to get any smarter since that time. The media and his handlers cover for him, but he's truly an idiot. Those gaffes aren't gaffes, he's just that dumb.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

And what does that tell us about our fellow citizens from Delaware??
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

And most of these Taliban jihadists are not trained very well, if at all. Throw them an AK rifle, ammo, and some RPG's with grenades, they're good to go.

I am not ashamed to be an American right now, and I never will be. What I am ashamed of is these no-good lousy corrupt lying POS idiot career politicians that keep putting our nation in the same damn lurch, over and over and over again.

I have a solution. But unfortunately, it's against the law.
    MOLON LABE!