Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: liar liar pants on fire

liar liar pants on fire

Or maybe it was the 18 wheeler he was driving....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1420441422067552259

Between this and his arrest in S. Africa to his wife being killed by a drunk driver to "cornpop" to his college grades to his coal mining ancestors to his plagiarizing of articles ... and the list goes on. This one is being written off as he was in the passenger seat of a big rig. Well, I have sat in a plane and never claimed to be a pilot. Sat on a boat and never claimed to be an Admiral.

I will wait for those who claim Trump was a liar to chime in. Suspect it will be a long long wait.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: liar liar pants on fire

I don't know if any national politician in the last century is more Walter Mitty than Biden. He has made up literally dozens of tall tales about his life that are utterly false.

Though IMO Chauncey Gardner may be a more apt reference. lol.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I don't know if any national politician in the last century is more Walter Mitty than Biden. He has made up literally dozens of tall tales about his life that are utterly false.

Though IMO Chauncey Gardner may be a more apt reference. lol.
    an people used the excuse to vote for him because "Trump lies"
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    an people used the excuse to vote for him because "Trump lies"
    And that he's an idiot.

Which is true. I don't think much of Trump's intellect, and he also blusters like PT Barnum. that's more accurate than "lies", b/c we're talking about lying in a certain context of how he promotes.

The irony is that Biden lies in an identical fashion, as a promotion. But he's more Walter Mitty than PT Barnum. he lies subtly by trying to ingratiate himself to whoever he is in front of in a speech. It's auto workers? He used to work in a factory. It's truckers? he once drove a semi truck. Whatever the occasion calls for Biden has a Paul Bunyan tale to tell about himself.

Another reason people hate Trump is he's a misogynist. I would imagine he's actually more of an equal opportunity asshole in person, to women and men, but OK, I can accept that.

Biden is a lecherous old man, and there is plenty of evidence of it way beyond Trump's audio about how to "shake hands" with a woman.

And I'm fine calling them BOTH out for all of it. Just don't sweep one guy's obvious issues under the rug then act like the world is ending b/c o the other's.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    And that he's an idiot.

Which is true. I don't think much of Trump's intellect, and he also blusters like PT Barnum. that's more accurate than "lies", b/c we're talking about lying in a certain context of how he promotes.

The irony is that Biden lies in an identical fashion, as a promotion. But he's more Walter Mitty than PT Barnum. he lies subtly by trying to ingratiate himself to whoever he is in front of in a speech. It's auto workers? He used to work in a factory. It's truckers? he once drove a semi truck. Whatever the occasion calls for Biden has a Paul Bunyan tale to tell about himself.

Another reason people hate Trump is he's a misogynist. I would imagine he's actually more of an equal opportunity asshole in person, to women and men, but OK, I can accept that.

Biden is a lecherous old man, and there is plenty of evidence of it way beyond Trump's audio about how to "shake hands" with a woman.

And I'm fine calling them BOTH out for all of it. Just don't sweep one guy's obvious issues under the rug then act like the world is ending b/c o the other's.
    The real reason the establishment didn’t like Trump was because they didn’t own him. Politicians are slaves to big donors, big pharma, big tech, military contractors, etc.; they hadn’t donated to Trump, never thought he would win. People liked Trump because he talked like a blue collar guy and called out stuff no one else did. The left pulled out all stops to defeat Trump and expected him to slather on the KY Jelly and take the loss like Romney did. More and more places are moving toward real election audits, and the left is getting very nervous about it.

Raising an old thread, but just to note, Brandon was claiming he was once a semi-truck driver again....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ractor-trailer

Walter Mitty meets Chauncey Gardner. Makes up tall tales about his life and he isn't even aware he's making them up.

Also, sorry we've lost Keith. Went looking for this thread, ran across several of his posts in doing so, including on this thread.