Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Happy Birthday, Doc!

Hope you are having a great celebration today!

Re: Happy Birthday, Doc!

Happy Birthday, Doc!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Happy Birthday, Doc!

Happy birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Happy Birthday again Doc!

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Thanks. Was.actually yesterday. Was a day I needed to be off. Did not do much.

Headed to Alaska tomorrow AM. Sort of a birthday trip. Bottom line is I suspect I will be out of touch for the most part
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Happy belated Birthday, Doc!

And may you have many more in good health with lots of wealth!
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

Happy Birthday, Doc!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Thanks. Was.actually yesterday. Was a day I needed to be off. Did not do much.

Headed to Alaska tomorrow AM. Sort of a birthday trip. Bottom line is I suspect I will be out of touch for the most part
    Post pics here or on FB when you get back. Alaska is at the top if my bucket list.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Post pics here or on FB when you get back. Alaska is at the top if my bucket list.

So far its everything we imagined. Today we were out of Seward and saw some humpback whales breaching, some porpoises riding the wake of our boat, some sea otter, seals, more glaciers, etc.... Yesterday was awesome as we jetskied to the glaciers. Fun as hell. Add the class v white water trip and the bears, it is crazy. The bears, no kidding were within 10 feet of us and I had no concerns. Big Coastal Brown Bears (if >100 miles inland they are Grizzlies..so the answer to a trivia question of difference between brown bear and grizzly is location, and if you move a brown bear away from coast it becomes a grizzly) just walking right up to us. Friggin crazy
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Happy belated birthday, Doc!

Happy Late Birthday Doc!, need to post some pics as the trip sounds amazing!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Rupp's Runt

Happy Birthday, Doc!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    So far its everything we imagined. Today we were out of Seward and saw some humpback whales breaching, some porpoises riding the wake of our boat, some sea otter, seals, more glaciers, etc.... Yesterday was awesome as we jetskied to the glaciers. Fun as hell. Add the class v white water trip and the bears, it is crazy. The bears, no kidding were within 10 feet of us and I had no concerns. Big Coastal Brown Bears (if >100 miles inland they are Grizzlies..so the answer to a trivia question of difference between brown bear and grizzly is location, and if you move a brown bear away from coast it becomes a grizzly) just walking right up to us. Friggin crazy
    I've seen your pics. It looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I've seen your pics. It looks amazing.

On my Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/rsball

Only have my cellphone here, and don't have anyway to post picture in thread

Those are my cell phone picture. My better ones are on my camera and gopro. I will download and post when I get home

Geesh, I thought you were already having another birthday Doc.

The pic of the jet ski and the waterfall is an especially cool shot. As close to being there with you guys as one can get, if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by kingcat; 08-07-2021 at 11:51 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Today was the first day it has rained...... and we fly out tonight. Could not have gotten nicer weather