Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I can hardly wait to hear how big a racist I am

I can hardly wait to hear how big a racist I am

Got this from "upstairs"

Hello, Ronald!

You have been enrolled in the following modules:
    Bridging the Diversity Gap

Bridging the Diversity Gap
    Due: July 30, 2021
    Your Role In Workplace Diversity

Your Role In Workplace Diversity
    Due: July 30, 2021
    My response? "I assume this is for a different Ronald".

You think I am going to waste my time with this diversity bullshit? At 57 years and having owned a business for 25 of those, I ain't got no time for that.

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: I can hardly wait to hear how big a racist I am

Oh this will be fun. lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Oh this will be fun. lol
    If they think for ONE SECOND that I am going to attend something that informs me I'm racist, and my success is because of my "whitness"...they have another thing coming. Having graduated from a urban downtown HS, I saw what a shitty education was provided and the fact that the community did not give a crap. Instead I had parents who forced me to get educated. Likewise I worked my ass off in college, then worked my way up the ladder. Additionally I made wise investments, and took no handouts. My "whiteness" made me uncomfortable with charity, welfare and government handouts that are the true oppressors of people by making them reliant.
    Last edited by Doc; 07-02-2021 at 06:18 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Diversity, CRT, etc. are just maneuvers to distracts Blacks from the reality that the Dems have messed them over entirely since the founding of the party.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    If they think for ONE SECOND that I am going to attend something that informs me I'm racist, and my success is because of my "whitness"...they have another thing coming. Having graduated from a urban downtown HS, I saw what a shitty education was provided and the fact that the community did not give a crap. Instead I had parents who forced me to get educated. Likewise I worked my ass off in college, then worked my way up the ladder. Additionally I made wise investments, and took no handouts. My "whiteness" made me uncomfortable with charity, welfare and government handouts that are the true oppressors of people by making the reliant.
    I can attest to your “whiteness”.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I can attest to your “whiteness”.
    As white as they come!

If they think for ONE SECOND that I am going to attend something that informs me I'm racist, and my success is because of my "whitness"...they have another thing coming. Having graduated from a urban downtown HS, I saw what a shitty education was provided and the fact that the community did not give a crap. Instead I had parents who forced me to get educated. Likewise I worked my ass off in college, then worked my way up the ladder. Additionally I made wise investments, and took no handouts. My "whiteness" made me uncomfortable with charity, welfare and government handouts that are the true oppressors of people by making them reliant.
    This+100

Fab Five

As white as they come!
    Depending on your instructor, you could have the most memorable day of your life! Of course I wouldn’t bet against it being the instructor’s most memorable day, either. C’mon Doc, don’t disappoint us.
    Real Fan since 1958

Campuses are so rife with this and I've alluded to it numerous times. The very liberal professor couple that got tossed from the Washington campus for going to work on a "no white people day" are one of the best follows on twitter for references to this issue. Will put it here when I run across him in twitter again. Hideous. unAmerican.

I recently sat with Christopher Rufo, who you might see on Tucker Carlson and who was figuratively run out of Seattle on a rail, and who one of the leaders in the anti CRT hate america first madness and it is almost in every job, school district, campus, local state and federal government agency. Nikita Kruschev is winning just the way he said he would.

No doubt we are being destroyed from within. When you read 1984 or Brave new World or Fahrenheit 451 you think "how can people not see how insane that is? How can they accept it?"

Well, now I know the answer. B/c what I'm watching is every bit as insane as anything dreamed up in the imaginations of Orwell and Bradbury.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Not even exaggeration, citizen

People do not want to see things that cause them concern. They do not even pay attention to Sleppy's speeches because they do not want to know how bad things are.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I hope the persons on this forum that are of child bearing age are looking forward to chest feeding their newborn.

Kristie Alley
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.