Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Condi Rice

Unforgettable

Condi Rice

I thought Condi Rice's speech last night was the best so far, oustanding and she hit every point w/o having to name bash Obama. I would love to take a class from her even though I would probably flunk it, she is just an outstanding woman.
    And the NM governor, WOW, pistol packing smart lady who also delivered a great speech.

3 of the 4 prime time speeches have been by woman, Ann, Condi..black female...Susanna, Hispanic female. Someone should get paid a bonus for this.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Condi Rice

Rice, Martinez, and Ryan all knocked it clear out of the ballpark last night, or that's what I think. All great speeches.
    I sure am not seeing any "war on women" as some would have us believe!

She was great. What an impressive, intelligent, sincere, serious thinker. Hope she has an active role should Romney win.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Badinage View Post
    She was great. What an impressive, intelligent, sincere, serious thinker. Hope she has an active role should Romney win.
    100% agree, Bad. She is an asset to our country.

I agree, her speech was the highlight so far. Looks like Clint is speaking tonight, so the rumor goes.

She is a special person and one that could lead a nation if she chose to do so.

Really nice read here

Also if you missed her speech, the transcript can be found HERE
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 08-30-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fiddlin' Five

I don't see a women, I don't see a black person, I see a person that is exceptional in all areas. I like our ticket, I really do, but she would have been great in either position. I have been impressed by her for years.

Unforgettable

I thought all the women were outstanding speakers, democrats can't touch any of them in substance, style, or intelligence.

And I absolutely loved Clint.

I differed from mnay on Mitt's speech, I thought it was wonderful. I think he didn't go into specifics for a reason, the democrats cannot attack any proposal next week at their convention in front of a national audience. They can say he didn't get specific or doesn't have a plan, but they can't attack what he will do yet. Good speech on American and what we should be again.

the party has a lot of young stars on the way, so the old suffed GOP group better get out of the way or they will get pushed aside.

Fab Five

Condi is the pride of Birmingham, Alabama!
    Last edited by MickintheHam; 09-03-2012 at 01:50 PM.