Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: McCain.

McCain.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...o-monkey-draws

I think he should be held accountable for this. I mean what gives him a right to compare an innocent monkey to this piece of crap?

Rupp's Runt

Re: McCain.

While I do like him, McCain is one of those "old guard" GOP people that needs to go. JMHO.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    While I do like him, McCain is one of those "old guard" GOP people that needs to go. JMHO.
    They've all stayed too long on the stage, and they're holding up the necessary axis shift in the GOP this country needs. McCain would actually fit OK with the party I envision, but if you're in that senior position and you aren't pushing it you're helping to prevent it by contributing to the current party limping along.

The Democrats were GOP lite for a long time, which is why they were out of the white house other than a fairly conservative Bill Clinton (by Democratic core standards). Now the GOP is being Democrat lite and the results are the same.

There's an opportunity for a real Libertarian revolt against this mess. Every poll shows a clear majority wanting the government out of their bedrooms and wallets. Now that loses something in translation when it's THEIR entitlement program or their "don't let my neighbors do this" issue under discussion, but it's a good enough starting point to get stuff done and build a party with the proper core values.

The Sons of Liberty can rise back to power, but first we have to replace those who bleed off the new party and keep this nation slowly dying by keeping the feeding tube in place. This is going to take radical experimental surgery, and they wont' go for that.

Wish I had Soros/Bloomberg/T. Boone money. I might die poor, but I'd go down fighting for the America the Founders created. I'd also be in the nightmares of a lot of Leftists and corrupt Washington power mongers. Guys like Charlie Rangel and Barney Frank would wish they'd never been born.

Why did McCain insult monkeys?

and how is comparing Imanutjob to a monkey racist? Do folks not realize that the Iranians just launched a monkey into space which is the basis for the reference?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    I think he should be held accountable for this. I mean what gives him a right to compare an innocent monkey to this piece of crap?
    Yeah, what did the poor, scared monkey do to McCain?

Racism? I didn't see anything racist in the comment. The PC police are way too sensitive, IMO. I remember during the Iran hostage crisis people wore T-shirts (at school no less) that had Mickey Mouse on them saying, "Hey Iran!" and flipping the bird. The Beach Boys song was on the radio with the "Bomb Iran" lyrics on a WKEE 100 FM out of the Ashland-Huntington-Ironton area.

He picked the wrong animal

IMG_2364 mongoose teeth.jpg
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.