Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soon to be published new report will say the Chinese did it.

Soon to be published new report will say the Chinese did it.

A bombshell new study claims to have proof that Chinese scientists created COVID-19 in a lab and then tried to reverse-engineer versions of the virus to make it look like it evolved naturally from bats.

British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen wrote they’ve had primary evidence "of retro-engineering in China" since last year, but were ignored by academics and major medical journals, The Daily Mail reported Saturday, citing the soon-to-be-published study.

The study concludes: "the likelihood of it being the result of natural processes is very small." The virus is still killing 12,000 people a day around the world.

It was during their COVID-19 vaccine research that the pair came across "unique fingerprints" indicating the virus didn’t come from nature, they said. The telltale clue: a rare finding in the COVID-carrying virus of a row of four amino acids, which give off a positive charge and bond to negative human cells.

INTEL COMMUNITY ‘AGGRESSIVELY’ INVESTIGATING COVID-19 ORIGIN

"The laws of physics mean that you cannot have four positively charged amino acids in a row," Dalgleish told the Daily Mail. "The only way you can get this is if you artificially manufacture it."

Linkage
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 05-29-2021 at 05:34 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Soon to be published new report will say the Chinese did it.

I have always suspected the source to be the lab in Wuhan despite some suggesting it was hogwash. Said so from day one. Seemed too big of a coincidence that a HUGE lab was a few miles away from the location of the outbreak but wasn't involved, instead being credited to a bat from hundreds of mile away that was sold post mortem at a local market. I was born at night, just not last night.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Trial run.

seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

And yet not one nation aside from the United States under our former President says one word........
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    And yet not one nation aside from the United States under our former President says one word........
    That’s because he wasn’t beholden to big tech and the military industrial complex.

Rupp's Runt

I don't get why the Chinese government hasn't been held accountable for this nonsense.

This was AN ACT OF WAR against the rest of the world. It was the use of a biological agent against innocent people for Chinese purposes, and against any international agreements that China has signed onto saying that they would not use such weapons against humanity.

And now we have that bumbling, stumbling moron sitting in our White House that wants to suck up to the Communists for his own financial gains and against his fellow American citizens. No good SOB!!

And we should dig up Nixon and hang him to be sure he's dead for approaching and getting cozy with the Communist Chinese to begin with! I disagreed with Nixon and that closet conspirator Kissinger as soon as I heard they wanted to get all warm & fuzzy with the Chinese Communists to begin with! I told my Mom & Dad that America would suffer down the road for that nonsense, and they both agreed with me. You DO NOT extend your hand in friendship to a damn Communist, you point the business end of a rifle in their chest and pull the damn trigger!

The only good Communist is a DEAD COMMUNIST!
    MOLON LABE!

China Virus

It's not nearly as offensive to call it the Wuhan Flu if it was actually created in Wuhan is it?

There's little doubt it originated in the Wuhan lab. The only question was if they were just studying the virus and had sloppy containment or if they actually were engineering on this virus and had sloppy containment or if it was an intentional release.

I dismiss the latter as intentional b/c the chinese would have released it in some other part of the world.

So IMO It was an accidental release from a lab we KNOW had sloppy procedures based on State Department messages. The only question is if they were engineering on this thing and it got loose or if it got loose without being engineered first.

Regardless the Chinese are responsible for this pandemic, and the subsequent coverup and then the subsequent profit and political mongering of it (like seizing all the 3M masks).

The only reason the US media haven't been outraged over this is b/c they couldn't stand to agree with Trump about anything. If this was an anti-Chinese Democrat in the White House and not one whose family is making tens of millions with them they would be calling for action.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It's not nearly as offensive to call it the Wuhan Flu if it was actually created in Wuhan is it?
    Is it PC to call it the Kung Flu again? Or still too early?

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Is it PC to call it the Kung Flu again? Or still too early?
    Oh, I thought that one was always OK.

As a fan of one of the great 70s songs, Kung Fu Fighting, and the great 70s show Kung Fu, I thought it was a natural. Maybe you have to be a certain age to appreciate it. lol.

Seriously, it's obvious the virus originated in China, in Wuhan, and that China has now originated multiple globally threatening diseases over the last 15-20 years. If you don't like the jokes and insults, STOP CREATING GLOBAL PANDEMICS.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

seeya
    dan

Fauci is a political bureaucrat. He lied about wearing masks, has lied about the science more than once, and is terrified of people figuring out that the NIH was in part funding the research at the Wuhan lab which may have been improving this virus and then let it loose on the world.

There is no real doubt this was released from the Wuhan lab that was being in part funded by US taxpayer dollars. Now why we are sending money to China, a mortal political and ideological enemy, which obviously has PLENTY of its own money, is beyond comprehension just on its face.

But it's also possible the lab was working to improve the function of this virus, which made it even more deadly, and that we in part funded that work.

Fauci is terrified of the PR turning to the view that he and the NIH are in part responsible for this pandemic, so he has dismissed any notion of this virus a) being from the Wuhan lab, or b) that any part of it was engineered.

To get to the level he is at in the swamp he's a politician pure and simple. Far from a scientist.

Rupp's Runt

Rand Paul has been a fun follow lately. lol

I listened to the science before this turned political. Turns out they knew plenty early on and were right.

Rupp's Runt

In other news they are also growing Chimaeras....

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    [I]

"The laws of physics mean that you cannot have four positively charged amino acids in a row," Dalgleish told the Daily Mail. "The only way you can get this is if you artificially manufacture it."
    This is a complete and bold-faced lie, almost 20% of the proteins in our body have four OR MORE positively charged amino acids in a row. There is NOTHING about physics which says it can't happen. Either the authors are truly not qualified to perform this form of analysis or worse they are outright lying and know it. The authors of this article should have spoken with someone who IS knowledgeable and not taken this at face value. Again and again, the right wing publications keep jumping for some sort of man-made origin story out of China. Whether invented there or made worse there. The fact is, it is simply not true, and I hate having to say this again and again.
    One of the biggest things which contradicts the ‘made from scratch’ man-made theory is that there were two DIFFERENT strains of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in Wuhan at the time of the outbreak: the A strain which is older and was geographically limited. The other was the B strain which evolved from the A strain and was all over the state. The B-strain is the version which spread around the world (which is why the majority of the variants start with B e.g. B.1.1.7). As for the, the virus was made worse theory, the virus clearly evolved fighting multiple immune systems over time. Viruses in cell culture (the primary systems for making them worse) rapidly lose the hallmarks of immune system evasion because they are highly energy intensive to make.

As for the lab leak theory, I used to consider it just adding extra steps considering bats are common throughout the region. The behavior of the Chinese government when pressed to investigate the health of some of the researchers makes me less certain. It is still possible considering it contradicts their narrative that the virus originated outside of China, but it is damn suspicious.
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 06-07-2021 at 04:16 PM.

I'm confident it came from the lab. It's Occam's razor. We know these viruses were being studied there, we know from non-biased State Department sources that the lab was substandard in its procedures, and the virus first shows up almost at their front door. No doubt bats are common in the region but that just adds to the case since it's now an extreme coincidence that is ground zero when transmission could have been anywhere within 1,000 miles of it based on diet and bat populations. Also the timing since the Chinese have been eating these bats a long time, and suddenly just as they are studying the viruses in a lab we get the crossover.

As to any tweaking done by people in the lab and whether this was just a natural strain under study that got loose or an improved one in some way, I leave that to the scientists and more time and analysis to discuss.

I don't believe the leak was intentional, or that it's a bio-weapon, and as you have pointed out it's a terrible one. Also if it was an intentional leak then the Chinese send this thing to Italy or the US, etc. themselves and release it. They don't release it right outside the lab studying it.

No, this was an accident from sub-standard practices. The State Department cables and other documents show this is why the US was giving money to the lab, out of fear that the lab was operating with poor procedures and needed better training and money for safety equipment.

What state the virus was in that got loose I cannot say, but all evidence, including the massive Chinese effort to hide all facts about it, make it clear enough what happened. The alternative is far more unlikely and would require are more coincidences and rare timing. Occam's razor is best satisfied with this simple conclusion. The most obvious answer is usually the best, and this one is quite obvious at this point IMO.

I"m betting this was NOT a modified virus, though clearly Fauci and NIH are quite worried the lab was doing that kind of work. It's an actionable atrocity on the Chinese either way, one just being worse than already being a debacle.

If it was modified it was simply being done for the science of it, and this is not an end-product bio weapon. They may have been studying improvements for the long term knowledge of making bio weapons, who knows, or just for basic curiosity and knowledge, but this in and of itself I think is just bad procedures and bad science getting out the door.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 06-07-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Rupp's Runt

Well, whether it was intentional or not, it still happened. I hope it was not intentional, I really do. That being said, there is also proof that the ChiComs did their very best to hide it, where it came from, and in doing so, along with all of the other nefarious stuff they've been doing over many, many years, this rests squarely in their laps.

"Tricky" Nixon and his globalist pitbull Kissinger should never have reached out to the Chinese to bring them into the fold.
    MOLON LABE!

No doubt they hid it and have fought vigorously to cover it up.

This is on them, no doubt.

Rupp's Runt

Fear was the weapon, not the virus.

Virus did a pretty good job!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    This is a complete and bold-faced lie, almost 20% of the proteins in our body have four OR MORE positively charged amino acids in a row. There is NOTHING about physics which says it can't happen. Either the authors are truly not qualified to perform this form of analysis or worse they are outright lying and know it. The authors of this article should have spoken with someone who IS knowledgeable and not taken this at face value. Again and again, the right wing publications keep jumping for some sort of man-made origin story out of China. Whether invented there or made worse there. The fact is, it is simply not true, and I hate having to say this again and again.
    One of the biggest things which contradicts the ‘made from scratch’ man-made theory is that there were two DIFFERENT strains of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in Wuhan at the time of the outbreak: the A strain which is older and was geographically limited. The other was the B strain which evolved from the A strain and was all over the state. The B-strain is the version which spread around the world (which is why the majority of the variants start with B e.g. B.1.1.7). As for the, the virus was made worse theory, the virus clearly evolved fighting multiple immune systems over time. Viruses in cell culture (the primary systems for making them worse) rapidly lose the hallmarks of immune system evasion because they are highly energy intensive to make.

As for the lab leak theory, I used to consider it just adding extra steps considering bats are common throughout the region. The behavior of the Chinese government when pressed to investigate the health of some of the researchers makes me less certain. It is still possible considering it contradicts their narrative that the virus originated outside of China, but it is damn suspicious.
    Most "right wing publications" are suggesting the virus escaped from the lab, not that it was created there. Most "right wing" people, like myself, believe that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was working with a wide variety of viruses since that presumably is what a virology institute would do, and that the virus (either pre or post manipulation) infected an employee or used an employee as a vector to escape the lab. Many right wingers did not believe the bullshit that it started from a bat that resides hundreds of miles from Wuhan, that was sold in the wet market. I don't see that as "extra steps". I see it as a serious breach, and a failure to contain something deadly. These common bats as you call them, had not spread the virus prior to the Chinese tinkering with them and it. Why? Because the virus is poorly transmitted by aerosol over long distance. Last time I was not socially distanced from a bat was several years ago, and it was confined behind glass in a zoo!

But the bottom line is that anything that challenged the assumptions of the mainstream was treat as hericy, be it the source or treatment like hydroxychloriquin to lockdowns
    Last edited by Doc; 06-10-2021 at 06:56 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I have relied on Pedro’s “nothing in the sequence looks manufactured” in my discussions elsewhere. But it doesn’t mean that it didn’t leak out of the lab.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I have relied on Pedro’s “nothing in the sequence looks manufactured” in my discussions elsewhere. But it doesn’t mean that it didn’t leak out of the lab.
    Exactly. I don't know if it was somewhat modified, totally unmodified, etc. But none of that is relevant to the question of whether it came from the lab due to poor containment. It's established they study thees viruses there and that the lab has sub-standard procedures, which was part of why the US (INSANELY) was sending them money.

Look at Fauci and you have the insane part, now the question is how much did he know and fund?

or if they actually were engineering on this virus and had sloppy containment or if it was an intentional release.

I dismiss the latter as intentional b/c the chinese would have released it in some other part of the world
    Is my memory failing me again, or didn't the ChiComs release a report claiming it was first discovered in Italy?
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Is my memory failing me again, or didn't the ChiComs release a report claiming it was first discovered in Italy?
    And that a US soldier brought it to Wuhan.

I"m assuming Emmauel Goldstein is the next villain in this tale of propaganda.

The lab has always been the most obvious source of the virus. You have a lab conducting research into a virus and the city where the lab is located becomes the epicenter for the pandemic caused by the virus.

seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan