Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Reminder: California has some of the toughest anti gun laws of any state.

Reminder: California has some of the toughest anti gun laws of any state.

After listening to Gavin Newsome's grinning idiocy, I could not help myself.

The gunman, Sam Cassidy, owned a house where houses sell for a million bucks. He had a good union job in light rail. He burned down his house and then shot and killed his co-workers and then himself. But the Governor is sure it's about legal gun ownership.

Re: Reminder: California has some of the toughest anti gun laws of any state.

In 2017, there were roughly 40,000 gun murders. In 2016 there were 625,000 abortions. Think about that. Over 15x more fetuses killed than gunshot killings. (I used the most recent numbers I could find)
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I wonder what percentage of Americans want to ban weapons versus the percentage that want to ban abortions.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Doc, I find it to be a huge coincidence that I read this today. It is a reprint of a May 19,2021 editorial

https://www.nysun.com/editorials/the...-v-wade/91516/
    seeya
    dan

Regardless of the complete change of subject, and back to my point; we already, one day later, have the President and others attacking law abiding gunowners over the horrible actions of this sick jackass. Politicking on the still warm bodies of the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Regardless of the complete change of subject, and back to my point; we already, one day later, have the President and others attacking law abiding gunowners over the horrible actions of this sick jackass. Politicking on the still warm bodies of the victims.
    They are idiots..and I truly fear it is going to come down to legal officials trying to seize weapons from legal owners and someone is going to die, likely on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    They are idiots..and I truly fear it is going to come down to legal officials trying to seize weapons from legal owners and someone is going to die, likely on both sides.
    A confiscation attempt has catastrophe written all over it.

Let’s be honest, the gun restrictions aren’t about saving lives, but controlling lives.

Certainly they are not that ignorant to believe control would stop all these incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Certainly they are not that ignorant to believe control would stop all these incidents.
    Stopping shootings is not their goal.

True I keep trying to use common sense.

Biden (BRANDON) says 'ghost gun' crackdown should be 'just the start' on gun control: 'None of this absolves Congress'

Gun control legislation is likely to remain stalled in Congress

President Biden has had incremental success at implementing gun control through executive action, rolling out a rule last year to regulate pistol-stablizing braces, directing his Justice Department to target gun traffickers, and announcing a new crackdown on "ghost guns" Monday
    seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Stopping shootings is not their goal.
    BINGO!
    MOLON LABE!

NYC is a place where guns are generally illegal. They should enforce their own laws. Let’s Go Brandon!

Criminals will get guns no matter the controls.

seeya
    dan