Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Rupp's Runt

Anyone here have solar panels? If so, are you satisfied?

We were recently contacted through correspondence, then via phone, and then by a visit from a company headquartered out of Utah, and legally registered to do business in Florida installing residential solar panels.

We liked what they had to say, and I personally went to 4 different homes here that have solar panels here in our subdivision, and they all said pretty much exactly what the company rep told us as far as costs, installation, loan options, and warranties and tax incentives.

Any of our members here have solar panels that would be willing to share info with me? Thanks in advance!
    MOLON LABE!

Re: Anyone here have solar panels? If so, are you satisfied?

I've been thinking of looking into them for the business. Going to be curious if anyone has any input.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Friend has them, he likes them. His power bill is basically zero. If my house was facing north, I would have them on the back of my roof. Sadly it is not and I do not want them in my backyard.

I’d love to have solar panels, but the cost is hard to justify.