Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: More Women Now Carrying Guns

More Women Now Carrying Guns

Rupp's Runt

Re: More Women Now Carrying Guns

I am all for it. As long as they're not 'crazy'. It's a bad idea for a crazy woman to have a gun, much less carry a loaded one around.
    MOLON LABE!

Lots of women are getting their concealed carry licenses in our area. They've become much more proactive in thinking of self-defense.

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I am all for it. As long as they're not 'crazy'. It's a bad idea for a crazy woman to have a gun, much less carry a loaded one around.
    So in other words you are against women carrying guns because in my book they are all crazy!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Who's on first? ...........
    MOLON LABE!

Who's on first? ...........
    Maybe the gov't can come up with a 3-week gun permit for women. Got to turn it in every 3 weeks

(OK, I'm going to duck here).

My wife and all 3 of my daughters have their ccw permit. One of them can outshoot me.

I get more and more women in my conceal carry classes. It's not a quick spike either, but a long trend. part of a very long trend in women taking on the role of defending themselves rather than relying solely on men. Self defense classes and such have been happening for a while, but in truth the best way to equalize a physical disadvantage is with a firearm.

God created men (and women). Samuel Colt made them equal. A tiny person can stop a big sumbitch with a pretty small gun.

I'm flat proud when I do even the little training I do to have a woman be able to carry a gun to protect herself. Every woman I've talked to who carries or has one for their home feels safer. They have taken a measure of control over the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ukblue View Post
    My wife and all 3 of my daughters have their ccw permit. One of them can outshoot me.
    The women shoot just fine in the class, and can outshoot them their fair share of the time.

Rupp's Runt

Both my wife & daughter have their CCW's, and both are very good shooters. My son could care less, but he does know how to shoot. He's a great kid, just marches to the beat of a different drummer when it comes to guns & shooting, and that's okay. If pushed to do so in a self defenseless situation I am sure he'd pull the trigger.
    Now, my wife & daughter, don't let them get a good sight picture on you and have a reason to pull the trigger.........
    MOLON LABE!

Now, my wife & daughter, don't let them get a good sight picture on you and have a reason to pull the trigger.........
    Suncat, how old is your daughter, and is she seeing anyone? That's my kind of girl.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Suncat, how old is your daughter, and is she seeing anyone? That's my kind of girl.
    Well, Mom & I did try to raise her right! And sorry buddy, but she's already gotten herself a boyfriend, and he actually has some potential. Possible future doctor that likes to fish and shoot too!
    MOLON LABE!

Well, Mom & I did try to raise her right! And sorry buddy, but she's already gotten herself a boyfriend, and he actually has some potential. Possible future doctor that likes to fish and shoot too!
    Yeah, but that's just potential. The NBA drafts on potential and look at how many of them are busts. Now me, I've got a proven record. Good provider, great sense of humor, and what's better than a son in law with a Class III weapons license?

lol.

Rupp's Runt

Yeah, but that's just potential. The NBA drafts on potential and look at how many of them are busts. Now me, I've got a proven record. Good provider, great sense of humor, and what's better than a son in law with a Class III weapons license?

lol.
    LOL! All good points indeed!
    MOLON LABE!

The women shoot just fine in the class, and can outshoot them their fair share of the time.
    I agree Chuck. If you give a gal a weapon that she can handle and is not afraid of the recoil they can be excellent shooters. The one that can out shoot me likes a python that I have which is a bit odd imo.

lol.
    Maybe you should run that in a personal ad?