Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Solar Activity Warming the Earth?

Well it is a UN report so I tend to disregard it.

Bastards have been lying to the world for 20 years
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Solar Activity Warming the Earth?

Not that all those vested in man-made warming aren't bitterly dismissing it. lol.

This is the worst kind of science:

“While climate skeptics are arguing on the Internet about drafts of the report, states like New York and New Jersey are working to help people rebuild their homes in ways that have a better chance of surviving more destructive storms and flooding in the future,” he said.

We can now question and doubt every word out of his mouth. Large hurricanes have made landfall in the northern US for a very long time. It's rare but it happens. Earths weather is a series over overlapping patterns and we'll see periods of unusual events as a simple function of those patterns interacting and the nature of the Poisson distribution. The "everything happens in 3s" rule, which is simplistic but mathematically proven.

No individual weather event is evidence of global warming, or cooling, or staying the same. Rare and massive storms have hit all parts of the US and the world periodically throughout recorded history.

The world may be warming, but a "scientist" claiming Sandy is part of it when there is no correlative evidence whatsoever and significant data such events are all but random tells me he's not a scientist making objective observations but an activist hiding behind the word "science".

The sun has been very active throughout the period that global warming has been claimed to have been occurring. I read a recent article that stated most NASA scientists do not buy into humans causing most of global warming, but they do not receive the coverage as the alarmists.

The title of the thread is "rediculous" (note: the incorrect spelling was intentional). Fall in the "duh" category.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.