Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: ABC, NBC, CBS ignore Portland violence, chaos during evening newscasts

ABC, NBC, CBS ignore Portland violence, chaos during evening newscasts

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-nb...portland-chaos

Portland has been rocked by violent and dangerous protests this year, but anyone who relies on ABC, NBC and CBS’ evening newscasts for information would have no idea.

ABC’s "World News Tonight," "NBC Nightly News" and "CBS Evening News" have all completely avoided the story, according to the Media Research Center.

Liberal media obviously don’t want to embarrass Joe Biden with stories about lawlessness in Democratic cities,' Geoffrey Dickens wrote
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: ABC, NBC, CBS ignore Portland violence, chaos during evening newscasts

It's ironic that a leading source of this bias has the mission statement that "democracy dies in the dark."

As I've said on here, this is the real threat to representative government. It's not a threat to democracy, we'll all still vote, but we will be so poorly and misleadingly informed that those we elect won't be held accountable.

Everyone of any political bent should be outraged at what is happening to the media and Big Tech in this country. They are setting themselves up as the arbiters of truth. We are handing these elites all the power, and many are doing it gleefully b/c for now they believe the same things. That won't last, as the followers of every such movement in history have discovered too late.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: ABC, NBC, CBS ignore Portland violence, chaos during evening newscasts

We have very little "News" sources. And those we have are clearly biased by their political leanings.

News infotainment make the money, but does not truly inform...

and in the absence of true, unbiased news sources, citizens will flow to their own political biases.....and that will eventually create true bloodshed. Not saying civil war, but true bloodshed. A real insurrections. Not the unarmed incursion that we saw at the Capital.