Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Rupp's Runt

Did anyone else here watch the......

Oprah Winfrey interview with Prince Harry & his wife Meghan Markle?
    I am not ordinarily one who pays much attention to much of anything about the British Royal Family, because it's really of no interest to me.
    I have seen a couple of reports from the Australian Sky News and a news piece that Piers Morgan did as well, and it would seem that both Morgan and the folks from Australia are not at all happy with Prince Harry & Duchess Meghan right now.
    Or Oprah Winfrey either.
    Impressions from any of you guys here that watched the interview?
    MOLON LABE!

Re: Did anyone else here watch the......

I didn’t see the interview but I’ve seen clips and some reports on it. I didn’t really see anything shocking or really all that unexpected but they definitely aired some dirty laundry. I think the British tabloids owe a lot of their business to the popularity of the royal family and attempted to paint Harry and Megan as turning on the Queen but none of it really had anything to do with her. She’s probably the most normal person in the whole bunch.

Anyway, I doubt this interview really changes anything. People that are enamored with the monarchy will continue to defame Megan, even more so now but it was pretty bad before. I just think think it’s weird that in 2021 there are still monarchies.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Probably have nothing good to say about anyone concerned. After Elizabeth II dies I’d guess the whole thing collapses.

Media Whore...that is what MM is if you ask me. Harry seemed a good guy and I think she is ruining him.

I am not a fan of the Royals (too much Scottish in my blood) but damn MM is just another KK if you ask me.

Rupp's Runt

I watched almost the whole interview, and I wasn't impressed with MM, the Prince of Sussex, or the super rich fat woman doing the interview.

Harry may as well have a ring in his nose attached to a leather strap, because MM is leading him down the Road to Perdition.
    Both of those women are world class con artists.
    I sort of feel sorry for Harry, but he's a grown azz man, so it's on him when she rips out his heart and poo-poos all over him. And she will. Just sit back and watch.
    Those two women however.........the earth could open up and swallow them both whole, and our world would be a much better place.

This is just the beginning of a years long $hit$how that at times is going to be entertaining.