Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: The drug would function as an at-home, five-day treatment, similar to Tamiflu,

The drug would function as an at-home, five-day treatment, similar to Tamiflu,

COVID-19 pill effective in preliminary testing may be 'holy grail' of pandemic, Dr. Marc Siegel says

A new possible medication to treat coronavirus-positive patients could be enough to turn the pandemic on its head, Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel revealed Sunday on "Fox & Friends Weekend."

First-stage testing of the experimental COVID-19 pill called Molnupiravir, by Merck and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, showed promising signs of effectiveness in reducing the virus in patients.

"It may be the holy grail on this because it was just studied in phase two trials and it literally stopped the virus in its tracks," he explained. "And there wasn't any virus found in the patients that were studied."
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

The drug would function as an at-home, five-day treatment, similar to Tamiflu,

That would be fantastic.

Rupp's Runt

Re: The drug would function as an at-home, five-day treatment, similar to Tamiflu,

This is more exciting than the vaccine to me. I'd prefer to have a treatment than a vaccine I may not need.

However, I get my first shot Thursday. Being a college employee actually helped me out.