Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

* Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under Hawaii 5-0....With 10 minutes to go in the game, pick whether Kentucky will have OVER 50 points, or UNDER 50 points, and by how many.

4. Senior Day Parlay: Predict the Total Combined (Points) x (Assists) x (Rebounds) of just the Seniors--Sarr, Mintz and Welch. Reminder--we'll be adding up the points for each, then multiplying the the total assists for each, then multiplying the sum of the total rebounds for each.

Tie breaker: Kentucky Assist/Turnover ratio (e.g., 10 assists, 12 turnovers = 10/12 or 0.833. 15 assists, 10 turnovers = 15/10, or 1.50)

*Note a couple of things here. If there's a free throw being shot at exactly 10:00, the free throws count. And I always go by the official box score play by play as to when a score is recorded, so if a shot occurs before 10 minutes, but it is recorded at 9:59, I go by what the "book" says the score was at 10:00. Finally, reminder--you have to get the "OVER" or "UNDER" part right to be considered, and then be closest.

Re: * Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky v South Carolina *

Boy, that brings back memories. It looks like they only Ventured as far as Utah though, not Hawaii lol.

UK by 4
    Lawson 18
    Over 6
    TB: .875
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under Hawaii 5-0....With 10 minutes to go in the game, pick whether Kentucky will have OVER 50 points, or UNDER 50 points, and by how many.

4. Senior Day Parlay: Predict the Total Combined (Points) x (Assists) x (Rebounds) of just the Seniors--Sarr, Mintz and Welch. Reminder--we'll be adding up the points for each, then multiplying the the total assists for each, then multiplying the sum of the total rebounds for each.

Tie breaker: Kentucky Assist/Turnover ratio (e.g., 10 assists, 12 turnovers = 10/12 or 0.833. 15 assists, 10 turnovers = 15/10, or 1.50)

*Note a couple of things here. If there's a free throw being shot at exactly 10:00, the free throws count. And I always go by the official box score play by play as to when a score is recorded, so if a shot occurs before 10 minutes, but it is recorded at 9:59, I go by what the "book" says the score was at 10:00. Finally, reminder--you have to get the "OVER" or "UNDER" part right to be considered, and then be closest.

UK by 6
    Jackson 18
    Over 10

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Kentucky by 12
    Boston 18
    Under by 2
    Tb: 1.00

1) UK by 15
    2) Mintz - 18
    3) Over by 12
    4) 1,872 (26*6*12)
    TB 83% 15/18
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Kentucky by 9
    Jackson 20
    Over 12
    Last edited by Harlow; 03-06-2021 at 10:22 AM.

1. - 5
    2. Boston 15
    3. Under by 5
    4. 800
    TB 0.90

1) Cats by 7

2) K Bryant 21

3) plus 3

4) 2376

Tb) 12/14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

UK by seven

Brooks 19

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    1) UK by 15
    2) Mintz - 18
    3) Over by 12
    4) 1,872 (26*6*12)
    TB 83% 15/18
    Kentucky won by a hundred, and this one was closest. First point here.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Kentucky by 12
    Boston 18
    Under by 2
    Tb: 1.00
    Boston poured in 21 points, barely edging out Mintz, who had 20. This smart pick gets the second point.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    1) UK by 15
    2) Mintz - 18
    3) Over by 12
    4) 1,872 (26*6*12)
    TB 83% 15/18
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    Kentucky by 9
    Jackson 20
    Over 12
    Kentucky had 65 points at the 10-minute mark, so over by 15 was the correct pick. Two excellent guess who's here and each earn a point.

35 points x 8 x 8 = 2240.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    1) Cats by 7

2) K Bryant 21

3) plus 3

4) 2376

Tb) 12/14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    35 points x 8 x 8 = 2240.
    Wow, this was a really good pick , very close and earns the point.

With 2 points, BigBluePappy wins the contest without even having to go to the tiebreaker. Great job today, Pappy.

Being hit or miss here the last couple of days, I was certain Mintz would not play today.
    So my predictions were dang near humorous. Not that it would have made a difference in the outcome..Great job Pappy!

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Feels good to get a win and a WIN.
    I was busy in a waiting room and I flat out had a belly laugh when I read catmanjacks comment about Sarr having cotton balls for hands.
    Thanks to all of you guys for the play by play and commentary...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.