Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Doc

Rupp's Runt

Hey Doc

How are you feeling?

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Re: Hey Doc

Thanks for asking!

Not too bad. Did a nerve.block on my foot....feels like a tree stump. Sore throat...guess the shoved something in ther, hope it was a trachea tube. Peeing burns like hell. Now I know how Rick Pitino feels! Guess I had a tube up there too.

Have some kind of ice water circulating system in the splint. Is from knee down. But I am relatively pain free. Not on any heavy hitter that I know of. Had tylenol 3 and gaba presurg along with the nerve block. Now it's just boredom I am fighting
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Hey Doc

Sounds good Doc. I'll be curious how the replacement does.

Rupp's Runt

Hey Doc

We still expect the report card tomorrow!

Doc, take care of yourself and listen to what your body and your doctor's tell you on your limitations.
    Prayers for a speedy and as pain-free of a recovery as possible.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quick recovery Ron!

Daughter Traci had ankle and foot surgery this morning. Has to keep it off the floor six weeks

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

On percocet and morphine. Still hurts like hell.

I am off for up to 6 weeks. Knowing me, 3 weeks tops
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Hey Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    On percocet and morphine. Still hurts like hell.

I am off for up to 6 weeks. Knowing me, 3 weeks tops
    Grades should be interesting after tonight’s game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Hey Doc

What were they doing? Sounds somewhat painful!

Hey Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    What were they doing? Sounds somewhat painful!
    Ankle arthroplasy... replacing the joint. Am worried I have formed another deep vein thrombosis. I have had 3 over the years

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey Doc

Have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow. Am pissed! At hospital in Okeechobee because that is where the surgeon does them.rather than Stuart. Except surgeon was in Stuart today. I have not had a Dr look at me today which pisses me off big time
    Wife wanted me to change surgeon and do in Stuart which is a big hospital, or go.to the mayo in Rochester MN. This hosp is a risky dink cattle town shithole and I am going downhill pretty quick.

Prayers going up for you, Doc.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Hey Doc

Ugh. Good thoughts and prayers for you, Doc. Hope you have a good visit with the Doc today.

Fab Five

Good Luck with the ultrasound. You don't need collateral damage.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Ugh. Good thoughts and prayers for you, Doc. Hope you have a good visit with the Doc today.
    I am in the hosp...not outpatient. Was suppose to be discharged today but not happening

Rupp's Runt

Prayers Doc

Home now..all good. Thanks for the wishes

Hey Doc

Good deal. Take it easy. Take the full six weeks if you need it. Take it anyway.

Rupp's Runt

Have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow. Am pissed! At hospital in Okeechobee because that is where the surgeon does them.rather than Stuart. Except surgeon was in Stuart today. I have not had a Dr look at me today which pisses me off big time
    Wife wanted me to change surgeon and do in Stuart which is a big hospital, or go.to the mayo in Rochester MN. This hosp is a risky dink cattle town shithole and I am going downhill pretty quick.

Raulerson is one of those hospitals folks have to go to for transfer to another hospital to solve the problem they have.
    When I was a Deputy working for Okeechobee County I told my then girlfriend to make sure that if I was ever injured on duty that they stabilized me and got me transferred to a hospital with a real trauma center.
    So I know exactly what Doc is thinking. And he's right.

Well I have not shat in a week now. Am getting concerned. Talked to my GP today, not worried yet. Not vomiting or distension so good. I know it's from percocet...side effect. Good news is toilet paper reserve is unaffected

Rupp's Runt

Hey Doc

Well I have not shat in a week now. Am getting concerned. Talked to my GP today, not worried yet. Not vomiting or distension so good. I know it's from percocet...side effect. Good news is toilet paper reserve is unaffected
    Dad had this issue. I was the lucky one to dump it once things loosened up...

Hey Doc

Opioid dam, be careful when you’re done with them and the dam breaks.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Prune juice, buddy. That never fails.
    But fair warning, it tastes NASTY.

Good things comes to those who wait.......

I won't post pictures

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Prune juice, buddy. That never fails.
    But fair warning, it tastes NASTY.
    Milk of Magnesia, wild cherry

I think I should have stopped reading this thread when I got to the part where Doc was home and doing well.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Hey Doc

I’m always prescribing meds for opiate induced constipation. It’s very important to keep things regular ( as you know). Prayers for full recovery as soon and painlessly as possible

I'm keeping Receipts!!

Rupp's Runt

Hey Doc

At least we know Doc is not full of shi...

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
    I’m always prescribing meds for opiate induced constipation. It’s very important to keep things regular ( as you know). Prayers for full recovery as soon and painlessly as possible

Once the gate opened, nothing is stopping. From one extreme to the other.

Decided to skip the percocet tonight. Hope I dont need it later

My new goal...convince one person I am Tiger Woods. He lives just south of me so I wondering if I can convince , or at least get somebody wondering, it I am not him. Will be a challenge but the type I enjoy