Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Doc

Fab Five

Re: Hey Doc

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I think I should have stopped reading this thread when I got to the part where Doc was home and doing well.
    You mean the picture wasn’t enough?
    Real Fan since 1958

Hey Doc

Ahhhhh..... splint change today. They said it looked good...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Doesn't look as bad as I would have expected it, Doc. Maybe it is forced perspective, but did they get in a hurry to close it up and get you out of there? Could have done a few more stitches it looks like...
    Keep taking care of yourself!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Hey Doc

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    At least we know Doc is not full of shi...

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk
    ...and, not pulling a Vanderbilt/Clarke injury. That’s a serious incision... get’cha another one of those P-cets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Doesn't look as bad as I would have expected it, Doc. Maybe it is forced perspective, but did they get in a hurry to close it up and get you out of there? Could have done a few more stitches it looks like...
    Keep taking care of yourself!
    It is a horizontal mattress pattern. Same one I use. 1 knot is actually 2 stitches. The suture makes an "O" with the knot at the top. Allows tension to be off the actual incision, fewer knots and for my techs they are easier to remove than a simple interrupted. It does look remarkably good. I cant say I have a lot of incisions look that good....and I didn't need to wear a cone
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    ...and, not pulling a Vanderbilt/Clarke injury. That’s a serious incision... get’cha another one of those P-cets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know...BCG would tell him to walk it off.