Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: This will probably blow the lid off.

Rupp's Runt

Re: This will probably blow the lid off.

I do not remotely even see a sliver of hope that Israel starts to comply with this nonsense.
    MOLON LABE!

I look for them to ignore it after they tell the panel where they can go with their idea. Israel is a powder keg with a short fuze and a one track mind attached to the fuze. Survival and to be left alone is all they want. I suggest their enemies let them live in peace
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Good suggestion Dan!

Rupp's Runt

In my mind, it's not matter of "if", it's a matter of "when". And when it happens, the entire world will be on fire, figuratively speaking. And where will we be? One has to wonder with the way our current POTUS has weakened our military & foreign policy to the point where neither may be effective in a 'real world' situation like that.
    MOLON LABE!

Because the Palestinians are firm believes in self-determination and humanitarian law!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    In my mind, it's not matter of "if", it's a matter of "when". And when it happens, the entire world will be on fire, figuratively speaking. And where will we be? One has to wonder with the way our current POTUS has weakened our military & foreign policy to the point where neither may be effective in a 'real world' situation like that.
    I'm not one of those conservatives who believes the weakening of our military will be the end of the world as we know it, or even make any difference at all. We have enough might to flatten the middle east 10 times over. Problem is we don't have the balls to use it.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

If the Muslims laid down their arms and forsake their demands for Israel's extinction there would be peace tonight. The jews lay down their arms and it would be a small matter of time before the jew genocide.jmo