Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Headphones???

Headphones???

Guys, I thought we had a thread on this but cannot seem to find it.

Currently have an old set of wired Bose QC 15 headphones I purchased in 2010. Still work great and sound is really really good. But, earpads are starting to rip and..they are wired.

I also have a 3 year old pair of Sony MDR-XB950B1 which, while not true noise canceling, to limit noise and are bluetooth, they are maybe more bassy than I prefer and they are tight on my head and the ear spaces are a bit small for my ears. (I am a big guy).

Any suggestions from you guys for under $200? that is my beef with the new Bose QC line. Really do not want to pay $300 or more.

Bombino

Re: Headphones???

You can often find the Sony 1000MX3 on sale for around $200. They have extremely good sound quality, 30-40hours of usage time between charges, great bluetooth range (I often walk down the hall at work without losing connection), and their noise cancelling is incredibly good (better than Bose). You will miss on a few nice features from the 1000MX4 model and there is some decent bluetooth lag but that is true for both Bose and Sony.