Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Trump Is Responsible For The Capitol Chaos, Biden/Harris Caused Summer Of Hate

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

If Trump Is Responsible For The Capitol Chaos, Biden/Harris Caused Summer Of Hate

Agreed?

Darryl

Re: If Trump Is Responsible For The Capitol Chaos, Biden/Harris Caused Summer Of Hate

How is that? I think the whole left side caused this summer. But what does this accomplish? ZERO and we lean more to a civil war...

Re: If Trump Is Responsible For The Capitol Chaos, Biden/Harris Caused Summer Of Hate

I don't understand why an attempted coup keeps being compared to protests last summer. It's juvenile at best.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Disagree.

Where was Biden and Harris leading a call to action to burn cities?

They were on television everyday condemning the violence.

This summer was caused by police repeatedly killing black men and unfortunately turned into a battle between fascists and antifascists who both have nefarious intentions.

Please stop!
    And the police killing black men is getting old.
    If they acted as everyone acts these things could be managed.
    How many cops are shot and killed by black men.
    How many unarmed white men are shot and killed.
    More much more then blacks so please stop!

This whole summer was a narrative by nothing more then terrorist trying to force the government to give in!
    What was Seattle? It was an attempt to overthrow the government.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Please stop!
    And the police killing black men is getting old.
    If they acted as everyone acts these things could be managed.
    How many cops are shot and killed by black men.
    How many unarmed white men are shot and killed.
    More much more then blacks so please stop!
    Respectfully, NO.

When we stop, the killings keep happening.

Yes, you are correct, there are more whites killed by police than blacks, but as a percentage of the population (which is what really matters), it is extremely disproportionate.

We will not stop until police are held accountable and the excessive killings are few and far between. It is unrealistic to ever assume they will completely go away, because there will always be bad actors. THE problem is that the institution and the legal systems hide and protect the bad actors. Good people and good cops do not say and do enough.

Stu just being Stu nothing knew.

Now here we go with the population thing oh that is a really good narrative also.
    So why is it that the black population commit 85-90% of the major crime guess that’s my fault.

Now here we go with the population thing oh that is a really good narrative also.
    So why is it that the black population commit 85-90% of the major crime guess that’s my fault.
    Why don't you tell me?

Is it something in their DNA?

Can you tell me why when a black person and a white person commit the same crime, even as first time offenders, that the black person more than not gets harsher sentences?

It is ALL of our fault.

Stu just being Stu nothing knew.
    What did nothing know?

Totally disagree with it being our fault as each has the right to decide their own path and direction.
    If you choose to bow down that’s on you.
    No man should bow down!
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Why don't you tell me?

Is it something in their DNA?

Can you tell me why when a black person and a white person commit the same crime, even as first time offenders, that the black person more than not gets harsher sentences?

It is ALL of our fault.

Totally disagree with it being our fault as each has the right to decide their own path and direction.
    If you choose to bow down that’s on you.
    No man should bow down!
    Is this an admission that you are better than black people?

I ask this because I am not really sure what 'bow down' means. I just said that I treat black people equal and with empathy and you come back that this is 'bowing down'.

Care to clarify?

Please do not talk to me about being better as you know nothing about me or my life.

Please do not talk to me about being better as you know nothing about me or my life.
    You are right, I can only conclude by what you write.

Your words are baffling to me. I am simply trying to understand what 'bow down' means. You have equated my actions of treating black people equally and practicing empathy as 'bowing down'.

I invited you to clarify, but what you are asking me to do is not draw any conclusions from your words. Why should I do that, you have done that to me?

Again, I invite you to clarify, otherwise the conclusion that I am going to draw is that you think you are better than black people. Sorry.

I believe that each man is equal and putting forth hard work provides the rewards, others see wanting handouts.

I believe that each man is equal and putting forth hard work provides the rewards, others see wanting handouts.
    Do you believe that two people can work equally hard, but a person of color may not reap equal rewards? Same with a man versus a woman?

"wanting handouts" as you call it is not limited to one party or one ideology.

Biden and Harris' action did not cause or are responsible for the summer violence..I mean peaceful protests. They did support and encourage by posting bail for perpetrators but it is BLM, antifa and those who actually committed the acts.

Again, Trump never encouraged or condoned the actions of those who entered the Captol. He condemned that act as well as called out the national guard. Additionally multiple arrest have been made, and not once has Trump attempted to raise bail for those jailed individuals. Just because the media blames him without any support does not make it so. He called for a march, a peaceful march, on the Capitol. Some individulas in the crowd took it to the next level. Some of those have been shown to be antifa, something the media is ignoring because it falls outside their script.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I don't understand why an attempted coup keeps being compared to protests last summer. It's juvenile at best.
    The only attempted coup I have seen is the acts of the democrats for the last 4 years. The Capitol invasion was a protest gone overboard, not a coup attempt. There was never any attempt to overthrow the government, and to suggest so is juvenile
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The only attempted coup I have seen is the acts of the democrats for the last 4 years. The Capitol invasion was a protest gone overboard, not a coup attempt. There was never any attempt to overthrow the government, and to suggest so is juvenile
    Whatever words one wants to use...that mob was within 10 feet of the Congress at one point. If they had of made it to them (and they tried), they would have absolutely killed some of them. I have no doubt about that in my mind.
    The videos of people screaming and the things they were saying are terribly disturbing.
    It was far far beyond a protest.

Several say on video they are there for a "lynching".
    The guy who beat the cop to death with an American flag says on video that these are "treasonous traitors that need to be dealt with".
    A crowd chanted, "Hang Mike Pence".

Yes, many people there were there for a rally and protest that went overboard. But they got worked up into a frenzy and went beyond, "overboard".
    But there were also many who were there to stop the certification and do harm to elected officials.
    If they had of gotten to them, many more people would have died.

Just like the plan to kidnap the Governor of Michigan.
    And unless its snuffed out, many aren't done.
    ~Puma~

but it is BLM, antifa and those who actually committed the acts.
    and, it was Antifa that stormed the Capitol too. No matter how many times I hear people say it, I still get a good laugh.

Antifa was not responsible for the rioting, no matter how many times Trump, Fox News and other right-wing media and people on this board want to say. This has been debunked over and over and over again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ts-not-antifa/

14,000 arrests were made during the summer protests across 49 cities. Mostly misdemeanor and curfew charges.

80 federal charges, including murder and arson, NONE deemed ties to Antifa. 4 of the most serious tied to boogaloo boys, a far right-wing extremist group.

"An intelligence bulletin issued by the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center says the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” specifically pointing to boogaloo-related groups as likely to be “instigating violence” at the protests.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ts-not-antifa/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...940_story.html

https://www.king5.com/article/news/n...d-da2b92d94e5d

Even FBI Director Christopher Wray testified that the protest-related violence "does not appear to be organized or attributed to one particular group or even movement."

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-co...lated-violence

How about Portland? NOPE

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN2502NQ

The ONE man that police killed that killed a Trump supporter's only link to Antifa is a facebook post that says 100% antifa.

Seattle? NOPE

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...antifa-scares/

The fact is that virtually all the rioting and violence stemmed from people on both sides. Bad people on both sides. This wasn't the Capitol, which were ALL Trump supporters.. MAGAt's.
    Last edited by StuBleedsBlue2; 01-10-2021 at 11:28 PM.

Attempted coup? Seriously?

This whole summer was a narrative by nothing more then terrorist trying to force the government to give in!
    What was Seattle? It was an attempt to overthrow the government.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Basket Case View Post
    A failed actor who lives with his Mother has been elevated to “coup leader”.

The president tried to kill the Vice President. Sounds like a coup to me.

Everyone that had a cell phone on them while in the Capital Wednesday will eventually be having a little talk with the FBI, and some of them are probably already under surveillance. This is far from over.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    A failed actor who lives with his Mother has been elevated to “coup leader”.
    Oh no...he was no leader. Just a deranged racist following "orders". That's what many of them keep telling authorities.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by Basket Case View Post
    Fwiw, I absolutely believe this was an attempted coup. But, set aside that for a moment.

The messaging coming from some Republican leaders right now (and conservative pundits) is a disaster. Every time I see one of these folks go on tv and downplay it....I smile as a Dem.
    And for 4-5 days now, I keep seeing it.
    Some are going on and distancing themselves from it as far as possible. THAT is the right move. Condemn it in the strongest terms. And distance yourself as far as possible. "I had no idea it would get this bad". "No one could have seen this coming", "Trump is responsible", etc etc.
    Those things are not true....but that is the correct messaging. I have seen many do this and its smart.

But the few I have seen go on tv (and some of the comments on here) of playing it down? That is a disaster.

More and more info is going to come out about this. More and more stories and videos and pictures. More and more arrests are going to be made. And more and more background and past history about many of these people are going to come out. Republicans need to get as far away from all of that as possible now because its going to get uglier and uglier.

But this whole, "that was no coup", "What about Seattle?", "protest gone overboard is all", "they aren't MAGA" messaging is simply not going to work with the vast majority of Americans who watched that and were horrified.

We all literally watched as the MAGA crowd cheered on Trump at his speech....then walked to the Capitol....then stormed the Capitol. With weapons. Shouting "Stop the Steal". Shouting "Hang Mike Pence". Building Gallows. Destroying media equipment. And beating cops to death with an American flag.
    Like, we literally all WATCHED that happen. In order. Thousands and thousands of people.
    Trying to play that down is plain lunacy Imo.

It would be like watching 9/11 and saying, "that was no attack". "I didn't see any tanks, did you?" "That was just a hijacking gone bad is all". "Sure, violence is never ok but did you see those riots after that Rodney King guy?"

Again, on this message board it doesn't matter. And of course everyone has the right to believe what they want. I am just saying that the Republican leaders/pundits who are doing the whole dismiss and pivot ("Of course violence is wrong but did you see that George Floyd protest?") are screwing the pooch because the majority of Americans simply are not going to hear that. Its a messaging mistake of huge proportions imo.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Its a messaging mistake of huge proportions imo.
    Agreed, and IMO, it's a clear delineation of where one stands. This is NOT the time for 'whataboutism' and burying your head in the sand.

From what I can conclude is that it is NOT a coup if you sympathize with them.
    Last edited by StuBleedsBlue2; 01-11-2021 at 11:41 AM.

The president tried to kill the Vice President. Sounds like a coup to me.

Everyone that had a cell phone on them while in the Capital Wednesday will eventually be having a little talk with the FBI, and some of them are probably already under surveillance. This is far from over.
    I'll phrase that a bit differently, but the sentiment is similar.

The President was indifferent of known plans to kill HIS Vice President.

He told them that he 'loved them' just days that he said he would like his VP 'a lot less' if he didn't follow his orders. It still boggles my mind that people that really like Pence (especially relative to Trump) are just casually sweeping this under the rug.

This is an amazing statement from a prominent evangelical leader who sits on the board of the Southern Baptist Convention.

I will highlight two quick parts that are excellent:

If you read nothing else, read this: If you can defend this, you can defend anything. If you can wave this away with “well, what about…” or by changing the subject to a private platform removing an account inciting violence as “Orwellian,” then where, at long last, is your limit?

You will hear people saying that for the sake of “unity” we should quietly put such things away. God forbid. The unity of the people cannot come with a lack of accountability. The police do not have the option to ignore these mobs. The Congress does not have the
    option to ignore their constitutional obligations on high crimes and misdemeanors. The Vice President and the Cabinet cannot put aside questions of their responsibilities for fear of their futures. To hope that this all will just quietly go away and resolve itself is to incite future terrorists and is to do exactly what the Bible forbids—to “justify the wicked and to condemn the righteous” (Prov. 17:15).

Unity demands accountability. Justice demands accountability. Without such, all we are left with is “lawlessness leading to more
    lawlessness” (Rom. 6:19).
    You don’t have to agree with me. I might be wrong. I don’t speak for anyone else, only myself. But you deserve to hear from me what I honestly think. If I were the President, I would resign. If I were the Vice President, I would assemble the cabinet in accordance with the 25th Amendment. If I were a Member of Congress, I would vote to impeach. And if I were a United States senator, I would vote to convict. And I would be willing, if necessary, to lose my seat to do so. As a matter of fact, I am willing, if necessary, to lose this seat.

Is that easy? No. Will people say you’re a “closet liberal.” Yes. Will people threaten “psychological warfare” or conduct endless investigations against you? Maybe. Will people send threats to kill you and your family or to destroy your reputation and ministry? Perhaps.

https://erlcemailcommunication.cmail...EAE85EE68EA635
    ~Puma~