Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Suspect There Have Been 10X Posts Here Condemning Capitol Attack Vs Summer Riots

Re: I Suspect There Have Been 10X Posts Here Condemning Capitol Attack Vs Summer Riot

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Its not his rally speech. Of course that mentioned a peaceful march on the Capital, emphasis on peaceful.

No, the portion In the Indian report was in the aftermath
    Yes, I know. I am saying I had already seen that speech. The one from after the events.
    ~Puma~

Re: I Suspect There Have Been 10X Posts Here Condemning Capitol Attack Vs Summer Riot

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Yes, I know. I am saying I had already seen that speech. The one from after the events.
    And how did anything he say "glorify violence"? This is the reasoning behind blocking/locking his FB and Twitter accounts. It also the reasoning behind the idiotic impeachment drive.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    And how did anything he say "glorify violence"? This is the reasoning behind blocking/locking his FB and Twitter accounts. It also the reasoning behind the idiotic impeachment drive.
    I don't agree with them locking his accounts. I understand their thinking. And as individual companies they have the right to do whatever they want. But, I likely would not have made that decision.
    ~Puma~