Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: The Great Unifier Biden Plays Race Card And Calls Trump Supporters Thugs

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

The Great Unifier Biden Plays Race Card And Calls Trump Supporters Thugs

I suspect Biden will be as hated as Trump within 6 weeks in office

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tic-terrorists

Darryl

Re: The Great Unifier Biden Plays Race Card And Calls Trump Supporters Thugs

What a clown. A criminal clown. A relentlessly obsequious clown constantly seeking power from others. The ultimate second rater.

What did he say that is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I suspect Biden will be as hated as Trump within 6 weeks in office

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tic-terrorists

Darryl
    It won’t take me 6 weeks.

It’s kind of funny how the attack Wednesday has given Biden even more political capital than he already had. Talk about backfiring.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    It’s kind of funny how the attack Wednesday has given Biden even more political capital than he already had. Talk about backfiring.
    Just like the year long attacks from the BLM and Antifa thugs showed everyone just where Libs stood.

Biden and Harris didn’t give a damn about the destruction until their CNN minions told them it was hurting them in the polls.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Yes.... Imagine Republicans and Antifa now acting hand in hand.

Of course I see it a bit different. Its nice to see republican voters growing a spine. Maybe someday we will elect representative with the same characteristics.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.