Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: President Pence

President Pence

I’m in favor of this. Will mean Pence will have experience as President when he runs in 2024.

Re: President Pence

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I’m in favor of this. Will mean Pence will have experience as President when he runs in 2024.
    I pretty much have no opinion of him one way or the other. Thats probably a good thing.

He done his job certifying as he swore to do and in spite of the presidents demands of him. That was smart on his part, and I feel he was genuinely inspired to obey the oath he took.

I'll give him that.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I hope Pence retires from any and all spotlight. He seems like a very nice decent man. Far too good to be a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKERCATFAN View Post
    I hope Pence retires from any and all spotlight. He seems like a very nice decent man. Far too good to be a politician.

It is a damn shame, but I have to agree with that statement, given the current state of politics in this country today. We should want the very best people, people of high moral character, high intelligence, and people with governance experience in posts of leadership in this country. To wish that those people remain on the sidelines only gives us what we have today.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I'm on the Trey Train
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I think Trump is setting up Ivanka for a run in 2024.

Since election they have been continuing to receive Donations and not really spending much. Word is whichever Trump runs, they will stard with about $150MM in the bank.

Wouldn't it be a coup (pun intended) if a Trump is the very first Female POTUS and not a Dem and the NOW group?

She will start with about 40MM voters already in her back pocket.

I’ve heard Ivanka is running for Marco’s seat in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    I’ve heard Ivanka is running for Marco’s seat in FL.
    Puma, I had not heard that. That would surprise me. After the primaries I think Marco for the most part was in line with Trump voting wise. They were not friends so I suppose that could be the driver.

Marco has lost the most visibility over the past 4 years as a POTUS Candidate.

One thing’s for sure, it won’t be any of the Trump’s. They totally screwed the pooch Wednesday on any chance they had in ‘24.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

We may be one step closer to a President Pence this week.

The one thing that should be surprising is the lack of condemnation and the continued support of Trump as it relates to how he treated Pence during all of this.

Let's recap...

Trump repeatedly pressed Pence to override his constitutional duties and ignore the will of the people to attempt to have the two of them remain in office.

And, since Pence, rightfully performed his Constitutional duties, Trump began to trash Pence

Trump and his inner circle mocked Pence during the Call to Action to storm the Capitol

MAGAt's chanted 'Let's Hang Pence' and other violent chants and had violent intentions, all while Trump and his inner circle celebrated and danced while terrorists stormed the capitol

Trump STILL has not contacted Pence to ask about his well-being, or anything else for that matter.

Now, Pence is possibly considering using the 25th ammendment.

I'm not sure if Pence is in mourning or is just a coward, but he has to realize that Trump doesn't give one crap about him and his well-being.

I know there are people on this board that prefer Pence to Trump, but the silence, lack of support for him, and basically giving Trump a pass for celebrating the attempt on his life is a real head-scratcher.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    We may be one step closer to a President Pence this week.
    I personally think we should wait this out. Stop bringing attention to anything. What do we have like 10 days? Throw Trump out and we will just get more chaos.

We being media and government. Not we as in this board.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I personally think we should wait this out. Stop bringing attention to anything. What do we have like 10 days? Throw Trump out and we will just get more chaos.

We being media and government. Not we as in this board.
    Well, that is Pence's call at this point.

Impeachment trial will happen after inauguration and just to make sure that Trump cannot run again, they'll get the votes.

As far as chaos goes, there is nothing that can happen now that will stoke the chaos. That genie is out of the bottle. FBI documents obtained by CNN today is that there are armed attacks for all 50 state capitols and DC in the works in the days leading up to the inauguration. What MORE chaos would removing him from office lead to if indeed these reports are accurate?

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    What MORE chaos would removing him from office lead to if indeed these reports are accurate?
    Simple, it hasn't happened yet. Removing him IMO makes it more likely to happen. Hope I am wrong. But to me initiating a response is not worth the trigger to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Simple, it hasn't happened yet. Removing him IMO makes it more likely to happen. Hope I am wrong. But to me initiating a response is not worth the trigger to make it happen.
    IMO, these planned attacks are already in place because they already believe Trump has been illegally removed from office. I only think that because that is what they keep telling us.