Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A young woman was killed in the Capitol today

Re: A young woman was killed in the Capitol today

I can’t post pics anymore—but here’s a lesson from my past:”In the blink of an eye, with the stroke of a few computer keys...armed and trained men in small groups would walk out of homes and jobs and create chaos unprecedented in the civilized world”. Real places and real local govt officials were pre-targeted, selected to be shot or put in concentration camps.

From FBI informants inside the movement.

I’m not shocked that these groups infiltrated. I am shocked they had not been infiltrated and information gathered to see this coming. I don’t lump them in with MAGA.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Obviously not MAGA, eh? No red hats, no lawn chairs. Also, still incapable of a “coup” which would be tanks and military hardware. The coup won’t come from the plastic handcuff equipped anti government group. It will come from inside.

So, not a coup, not MAGA. Not a group that supports any president or government (When I was a tax collector I knew plenty of relatively infamous anti government types—the Montana Freemen). I agree these are the bad guys, the Timothy McVeigh guys. I doubt they voted for anyone on the ballot. Is this your justification for the unarmed not militarized gay veteran being shot?

As you say, many will be found and held accountable. The Montana fremen went to prison.

No people who attacked the federal buildings, or the other govenment buildings, or private property, burning, looting and stomping, similarly dressed (you can lean from the professionals in antifa) seem to have suffered the same fate. The tacit approval of violence this past year sent a clear example and clear message.

It's this casual mindset, 'they're not us', 'they didn't vote' is a major problem. This IS Trump's base. They absolutely voted. They tell you that this is because they think their votes were stolen.

Also, we are going to learn that it WAS an inside job that goes all the way up to Trump by not only deciding NOT to send the NG upon request, but also (along with Rudy, Mo Brooks, Don Jr, et al) stoking the flames and starting the march on the Capitol. There were Capitol police allowing people in and taking selfies.

You can continue to deny, deny, deny and focus on what happened last summer. That's OK. For the last 4+ years, I have chosen to listen to the people that worked for him and that know him best and EVERYTHING they have said have come to reality.

We can longer look at these folks as the fringe. We MUST listen to every word they say and take it seriously. The DOJ's recent commitment to spare no resource to uncover the plots and keep us safe is a good start.

I don’t lump them in with MAGA.
    And you couldn't be more wrong. Many of them have already been identified on the internet including one of the guys above. His Facebook page (which has now been taken down) was MAGA post after MAGA post.

The guy with all of the tactical gear has "mostly" been identified (I say mostly because he fully covered his face)....but people on the internet are very good. I don't want to falsely accuse someone so I will just say this. He is likely wearing the hat of a company he co-owns. Same brand Kyle Rittenhouse wore when he was released from prison. He/the company is MAGA through and through. Doesn't take 10 seconds to watch their social media stuff. He also flashes white power signs in many of his pictures.

The internet has hundreds of these people identified from video. All of them are MAGA.

Now, does that mean every MAGA was there to do this? Absolutely not. Many probably had no clue and were just riled up and caught in the chaos of it all.

But it is frankly alarming that numerous trained, ex-military Trump supporters broke into the Capitol with a clear plan to kidnap some of our most important heads of state to stop the certification of the vote and people still want to defend and speak so callously about it all.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-08-2021 at 12:12 PM.
    ~Puma~

Many on the internet believe this man was the coordinator. They believe they have identified him as well. He's on video from the night before saying they were going into the Capitol. There is your red Trump hat.

Attachment 9895

And what are you talking about? Several of the pics I posted above were people in Trump or MAGA gear.

The scariest part about all of this is the open and public nature they did this. None of them fear being arrested whatsoever. Almost every one of them videoed the entire thing. Most of those pics above they have outward facing iPhones and GoPro's on. Many were on Facebook Live, etc saying they were doing this. ALL of them believe they would be pardoned or never arrested.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-08-2021 at 12:16 PM.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post

I saw this tweet a few minutes ago and based off the events of the week, is certainly worth debating.

More to come on Inauguration Day?
    Exactly. That is why they are continuing to secure the Capitol area etc.
    ~Puma~

MAGA the last 2 weeks: HEY GANG LETS CARPOOL TO BERLIN TO BURN DOWN THE REICHSTAG

MAGA Wednesday morning: CHECK OUT MY SELFIE ON WAY TO BURN DOWN THE REICHSTAG

MAGA later Wednesday morning: ME, BURNING DOWN THE REICHSTAG

MAGA Wednesday night: ANTIFA BURNED DOWN THE REICHSTAG
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Many on the internet believe this man was the coordinator. They believe they have identified him as well. He's on video from the night before saying they were going into the Capitol. There is your red Trump hat.

Attachment 9895

And what are you talking about? Several of the pics I posted above were people in Trump or MAGA gear.

The scariest part about all of this is the open and public nature they did this. None of them fear being arrested whatsoever. Almost every one of them videoed the entire thing. Most of those pics above they have outward facing iPhones and GoPro's on. Many were on Facebook Live, etc saying they were doing this. ALL of them believe they would be pardoned or never arrested.
    Was it that, or that they really thought they would be successful?

Who was it again that told these people that you take it back through strength? I don't think any of these people thought that they were not going to win. Maybe some did and relied on a pardon or not getting arrested. It could be a strategy as to why people are not currently under arrest, and maybe that is a good strategy.

We know, though, that the President only cares about himself and would never even learn the names of these terrorists to even consider a pardon.

You guys and the media and current Dems in congress are blowing smoke.

Lets be VERY CLEAR. This was not a coup attempt by MAGA. If MAGA had wanted a real coup and a real fight the Hundreds of Thousands that attended would have shown up with their weapons (and Bed 95% own weapons and likely high capacity weapons) and frankly with that number, could not have been stopped short of a true military intervention. That is a coup.

a couple hundered individuals who coordinate on the dark web are not MAGA. They are the extreme. They are outliers. They are a threat to every administration. Just like the True extreme Antifa is. Just like the Black Panthers are.

But those groups are not even a 1% of our population and are no threat to an actual coup of this nation. The shame here, is how did these groups accomplish what they set out to do. It appears you guys were able to find posts on the interenet of intent and Capital Police were not prepared? Seriously? What message does this sent to islamic or other radicals from other nations? Look for an opportune time in a rally of any type in DC, have people there with hidden weapons infiltrate that rally and have a real weaponized assault ont he Capital. That is the message here. Not nutjobs without real weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Exactly. That is why they are continuing to secure the Capitol area etc.
    My wife is the District GM for Petco in the DMV and is responsible for the security and safety of her stores and employees in DC and surrounding areas. Needless to say, it is a stressful time for her. She is already starting to make plans for the inauguration and we are staying on top of every move made (or not made).

For swift and smart actions after the attack, she was recognized by the CEO in a message to all employees expressing safety, concern and support for anyone that needed it. Several MAGAt's replied all to the CEO with all of this "what about" crap and even defending the attack on the Capitol. Those people were immediately terminated.

The one thing that I am thankful for is how open these people are with their treason.

Attachment 9896

This guy in the MAGA hat has also been identified. Not only is he MAGA but he is likely going to be arrested for another crime. The beating of a black man in a parking garage (he had yet to be identified).
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post

Lets be VERY CLEAR. This was not a coup attempt by MAGA. If MAGA had wanted a real coup and a real fight the Hundreds of Thousands that attended would have shown up with their weapons (and Bed 95% own weapons and likely high capacity weapons) and frankly with that number, could not have been stopped short of a true military intervention. That is a coup.

a couple hundered individuals who coordinate on the dark web are not MAGA. They are the extreme. They are outliers. They are a threat to every administration. Just like the True extreme Antifa is. Just like the Black Panthers are.

But those groups are not even a 1% of our population and are no threat to an actual coup of this nation. The shame here, is how did these groups accomplish what they set out to do. It appears you guys were able to find posts on the interenet of intent and Capital Police were not prepared? Seriously? What message does this sent to islamic or other radicals from other nations? Look for an opportune time in a rally of any type in DC, have people there with hidden weapons infiltrate that rally and have a real weaponized assault ont he Capital. That is the message here. Not nutjobs without real weapons.
    You are so wrong.

Definition of a coup:

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

What happened at the Capitol absolutely fits that description. Maybe the sudden part may disqualify as it certainly seems to be well organized and premeditated.

What part of coup attempt doesn't quality?

Violence? People died

Illegal? Give me a break.

Maybe it's the MAGA part that you are in denial. Have you seen the photos and the people? They are ALL MAGAt's.

The one thing you are somewhat right about is that they are a threat to administrations. They are loyal to Trump. They do not believe in Democracy. They believe in absolute rule of Trump. It is NOT limited to a couple of hundred individuals. There were more than that that stormed the Capitol.

I tried Virginia Cat. The attack on the capitol will be used to vilify 74 million americans as is happening here right now. I have more experience with these groups than anyone here and I might as well be whispering down a bottomless well at midnight.

not getting #mostlypeaceful now, out of the media, are we?

VC....just to be very clear....I (won't speak for others) know they are "outliers". I don't believe everyone there was there with weapons and a plan to attack the Capitol. Of course. I absolutely believe that the majority of the 74 million voters that voted for Trump had no interest or idea in storming the Capitol. No one here is saying that. Certainly not me. And I fully know that is not what any of my friends here are.

But the problem is that they are definitely MAGA. Wholeheartedly and fully.

As an example....the young woman who was shot. She was MAGA. I have read post after post from her (I think now taken down) social media. You can literally trace her journey.
    She voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. Literally. She then turned to Trump because she hated Hillary. But over the last couple of years she was indoctrinated by QAnon.
    You can call that a "fringe" group....but you now have several QAnoners in Congress on the Republican side.

Her posts got darker and darker. She began to post about multiple Political figures being a part of the Hollywood/DC/Elite/Deep State child trafficking ring that Trump and MAGA were trying to defeat. She believed that.

And she posted this on the day before the Capitol rally and storming:

"Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending on DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!"

And then she was shot as she tried climbing through a door to enter the House chamber next to armed men and women where House members were still inside.

Those are straight up QAnon phrases used all over the web (and one used by Trump and others but I digress).

The issue is that this stuff is infiltrating MAGA. It already has.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-08-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    ~Puma~

Puma, I was just coming back to talk about the lady that was killed.

You said it perfectly. That is what radicalization looks like.

Just as I said this, the news is coming across the Bigo, or whatever his name is, that was proudly sitting at Pelosi's desk has been arrested in Little Rock.

The news is also talking about the molotov cocktail MAGA't also had assault weapons and ingredients to make napalm.

Lindsey Graham is a traitor, according to these MAGAt's.

Only thing left to say in this conversation is “we told you Trump supporters were deplorable”.

not getting #mostlypeaceful now, out of the media, are we?
    No, we are not. Because it was not. It started off peaceful then the President encouraged strength and a march on the Capitol.

That is exactly the way they all started all year. Then they curb stomped the business owner to death and burnt another guy up in his business,burnt down blocks of cities, etc. And then the media described them the next day, showing pictures of the 10 am rally, as "#mostlypeaceful". Good point, it doesn't matter how any of them started out, like the road paved with good intentions. They were not "mostly peaceful"

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Lindsey Graham is a traitor, according to these MAGAt's.
    Well, he's in a 6 year safe seat now. So, he could do what he felt was the "right" thing. I also don't think he has the same Presidential ambitions he used to.
    ~Puma~

That is exactly the way they all started all year. Then they curb stomped the business owner to death and burnt another guy up in his business,burnt down blocks of cities, etc. And then the media described them the next day, showing pictures of the 10 am rally, as "#mostlypeaceful". Good point, it doesn't matter how any of them started out, like the road paved with good intentions. They were not "mostly peaceful"
    Why are you talking about protests and looting in a thread about a woman who was killed in an attempted coup and kidnapping of our VP and Congressional leaders in an effort to overturn the election?
    I am seriously confused.

It would be like if someone assassinated President Trump and the entire thread I just kept posting that the police should have taken their knee off of George Floyd.

I don't think any of the things you keep posting.

I don't think all Trump supporters are deplorable.
    I don't think most MAGA wanted to raid the Capitol.
    I don't think rioting and looting is ok (and do think it should be prosecuted).

Why do you keep saying stuff no one on here thinks except as a complete distraction to the awful events that happened on Wednesday?
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-08-2021 at 01:36 PM.
    ~Puma~

Because you keep making those points.

Because you keep making those points.
    Um, no...I don't. I just posted the exact opposite. I have been crystal clear what I think. Just because YOU keep saying it doesn't mean others think it.
    ~Puma~

You just talked about how the Proud Boys and paramilitary anti government individuals are MAGA (the 74 million). They might have a red hat on. In addition the press is having a field day with it. You are furthering the meme, here. The violence of the past year gave the appearance that violence is acceptable and could be used. And it has been used with impunity as we have seen in the past year. Until people criticize their side for violence, and find it unacceptable, they are just part of the problem. Violence begats violence. The past year the violence has been a broken window. When someone breaks another, we can't be surprised.

I can’t post pics anymore—but here’s a lesson from my past:”In the blink of an eye, with the stroke of a few computer keys...armed and trained men in small groups would walk out of homes and jobs and create chaos unprecedented in the civilized world”. Real places and real local govt officials were pre-targeted, selected to be shot or put in concentration camps.

From FBI informants inside the movement.

I’m not shocked that these groups infiltrated. I am shocked they had not been infiltrated and information gathered to see this coming. I don’t lump them in with MAGA.
    Then you are wrong. Flat out wrong. They are the face of MAGA. You started this thread sympathizing with the young woman killed, who is a radicalized terrorist. Enemy of the state and now you and others are trying to distance yourself from them.

As Puma said, of course this isn't what 74 million Trump voters wanted or support, but it is WAY bigger than you think.

I tried Virginia Cat. The attack on the capitol will be used to vilify 74 million americans as is happening here right now. I have more experience with these groups than anyone here and I might as well be whispering down a bottomless well at midnight.
    No, the attack on the Capitol is not going to be used to vilify 74 million Americans. It's going to be to address the enemies of state that not only carried out these actions, but support (and in my case, equivocate other acts of violence to) the actions that were committed, and may possibly happen next.

I am not going to broad stroke 74 million people. I will judge case by case and will probably do so with a different set of criteria that others will.

Right now, I just have pity for those that want to live in denial and ask what else is it going to take to realize what has happened as a result of the actions of this President.

You just talked about how the Proud Boys and paramilitary anti government individuals are MAGA
    I could not have been more clear (I thought). Forget the word MAGA, because I think we are just using the same Acronym differently.

The people who I posted about above are 100% Trump supporters (which I am using MAGA with interchangeably).
    Not all Trump supporters (MAGA) are the people above. In fact, most are not imo.
    Which I have posted about 7 times now. And only posted because you keep saying it.
    ~Puma~

Hah. Stu helped my point.

Hah. Stu helped my point.
    Well, I've made mine and its clear for all to see. So, forgive me if I just keep posting about the purpose of this thread.
    ~Puma~

This thread still contains posts justifying the shooting to death of an unarmed gay four tour veteran. (Did I check enough identity boxes or is “She wore a trump flag” the only one that counts?)

If you can’t see that the violence of the past year is what provided the opening for this violence we are not going to meet in the middle.

And it really is as simple as that. The past four years I’ve watched my country slip into violence and hatred justified from the left. I would have told you that the day before the Capitol riot just as I tell you now. Do you accept that or not? Without that common ground I don’t see what there is to talk about.

I am posting this with reservation. I am 100% fine if a mod deletes it if needed.

But, here is the video of the moments leading up to (and the actual moment) the shooting of the woman this thread is about.

I posted earlier about her posts leading up to the riot. And its obvious what many in the Capitol were up to (the kidnapping and possible execution of our leaders on both sides of the aisle).

Fwiw, she was one of the ones just outside the door in this photo (and just trust me on this as I have watched the videos which maps out her route from the rally, to inside, etc). She was with the small group of armed insurgents. I have no way of knowing if she was with them purposefully or by chance. Neither did the Capitol police.
    At this moment, there were many members of Congress still inside the Hall. The VP had been evacuated.

Attachment 9898

Once they could not get in this door. They went around the side of the Hall. That is where the video picks up. You can see that members of Congress were just on the other side of the door. That is how close they came. Capitol police had barricaded the door and had guns drawn warning them for several minutes not to enter.

You can also see some Capitol police inside the door. And you can hear one of the insurgents plead with them to leave or they will get crushed. And they do. This is when the shooting happens as they break through the glass and she tries to climb through to where the members of Congress are. This is also why you see the tactical units coming up from the other side...because there were members of Congress inside that hall being evacuated.

Again, warning....graphic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...ed0_video.html
    ~Puma~