Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A young woman was killed in the Capitol today

Re: A young woman was killed in the Capitol today

"Coffman is charged with carrying a pistol without a license, which is a felony crime in D.C., as well as unregistered firearm and unregistered ammunition." Never heard of such a thing in the United States of America. In Montana you have the right to bear arms in your defense or in the defense of your home. Open carry is legal except on campuses and in government buildings and in bars. I see pistols on hips all the time. At some point this spring, I believe these exceptions will disappear. There is no requirement to register firearms or ammunition? what, register ammunition? and you can buy .270 or 30.06 hunting shells at most big gas stations during hunting season, like a day old hot dog rolling on greasy steel ...it's almost as if DC is some other country. They should never become a state.

and thanks for the link. He got arrested for exercising his right to bear arms. Sheesh.

[a coup by at most 200 people mostly unarmed? Just not seeing that as any type of real threat

QUOTE=Catfan73;676518]Whatever you believe about what actually occurred during BLM protests or riots or whatever you want to call them has absolutely no bearing on what happened yesterday. This was an attempted coup on the United States ordered by the sitting president. In what way could anything that happened in Portland or wherever make that acceptable? There is no justification. Period.[/QUOTE]

The issue of course is that a woman was shot dead by Capitol police. The death or serious injury of the capitol policeman too. I hope the FBI finds whoever hit him with a pipe and accuses him of every single thing they can. As should be done in any violent riot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    any defense of what happened in Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland, et al is a losing proposition. It is anti american and requires the condemnation of all americans. The failure of the incoming President and Vice President to condemn, perhaps that they engaged in outright encouragement even, has sowed the seeds of yesterday.
    A very bitter post, in which you are trying to deflect. I'm not angry over it however because I understand the untenable position it has put many trump supporters in. Let me just say as I always have..violence and criminal activity on the streets is wrong. And organized protests are good and helped form this republic.

Yes, I still supported peaceful protests, but readily condemned the bad actors on both sides. Wrong is wrong. So I won't bite.
    Then again, I will say I support peaceful protests that are pro Trump too. I may question their motivation and sanity however.

But more to the point, you know good and well what the difference is Sky'. And I assure you I do understand the awkward position trump put even his staunchest defenders in with his actions and inactions in this situation. Heck, how do we think Pence and others feel after what happened...it was an unprecedented attack; directly on our nations government.

Domestic terrorism, where the folly of a president and his crew of doom, led fired up innocents and others to a pre planned attack on our nations government to legitimize the traitorous effort..but it backfired. Don't blame Democrats, your friends, people of color, or past conversations for that. Blame the madman who tried to orchestrate this coup, imo.

He is just what many of us said all along...and proved it.

Dangerous.

P.S. i broke a rule in not directly addressing a person and only addressing the post. But you were cleverly questioning me and i made an exception.
    Mainly because I feel we are old friends and I should be able to do so. Maybe I aint' often right...but I am this time.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-07-2021 at 09:31 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Yeah, yesterdy's capitol thing was quickly over. Any changes because of it will likely be further tyranny from media and democrats. How many days of violent riots is this for Portland? The violent riots in Kenosha, Minneapolis, Atlanta suburbs, Portland, don't seem to be about "Trump" as an active overthrow of the country. In Seattle, they did overthrow the city and state governments, creating a new government free zone. I don't support "Trump". I actively oppose where the democrat policies and attitudes are taking this country, and have for many years. The mostly peaceful moniker applied to 200 days or nights of violence of anti american movements like antifa and blm certainly applied yesterday, ironically, of course, it applied to none. A riot is a riot, no matter how it starts out. Yesterday, 200 days of Portland and all the other cities, all violent riots.

Nothing I saw yesterday was a coup that came close to what has happened in the past year with riots, violence, rhetoric and of course, the unconstitutional and unaccountable election processes in some democrat controlled states. I hear it in almost every bit of rhetoric from the democrats the rejection of the constitution, the precepts upon which this country was founded, the enlightened Greek/Roman/Christian/Anglo Saxon western civilization. In a couple of years, four at the outside, I have become convinced that the democrats are bent on the destruction of this country. I don't think they even hide it anymore. Pelosi is just a looter. I voted for McCain, twice. I doubt you did. I voted for Romney. I doubt you did. The differences in the policies endorsed by these men and yours are gigantic, far wider than between them and Trump.

Yeah, yesterdy's capitol thing was quickly over. Any changes because of it will likely be further tyranny from media and democrats. How many days of violent riots is this for Portland? The violent riots in Kenosha, Minneapolis, Atlanta suburbs, Portland, don't seem to be about "Trump" as an active overthrow of the country. In Seattle, they did overthrow the city and state governments, creating a new government free zone. I don't support "Trump". I actively oppose where the democrat policies and attitudes are taking this country, and have for many years. The mostly peaceful moniker applied to 200 days or nights of violence of anti american movements like antifa and blm certainly applied yesterday, ironically, of course, it applied to none. A riot is a riot, no matter how it starts out. Yesterday, 200 days of Portland and all the other cities, all violent riots.

Nothing I saw yesterday was a coup that came close to what has happened in the past year with riots, violence, rhetoric and of course, the unconstitutional and unaccountable election processes in some democrat controlled states. I hear it in almost every bit of rhetoric from the democrats the rejection of the constitution, the precepts upon which this country was founded, the enlightened Greek/Roman/Christian/Anglo Saxon western civilization. In a couple of years, four at the outside, I have become convinced that the democrats are bent on the destruction of this country. I don't think they even hide it anymore. Pelosi is just a looter. I voted for McCain, twice. I doubt you did. I voted for Romney. I doubt you did. The differences in the policies endorsed by these men and yours are gigantic, far wider than between them and Trump.
    I didnt vote for McCain, but we'd all be wise to adhere to the advice he left behind. It can be read in my signature which has been there since his death. I came to really like him because of his bipartisan attitudes and ability to reach across the isle. He and our new president were the closest of friends by the way. How is that possible?

And as for Senator Romney. Yours was a righteous vote imo.
    I just chose otherwise.
    Hear his words..

"We gather today due to a selfish man's injured pride and the outrage of his supporters whom he has deliberately misinformed for the past two months and stirred to action this very morning. What happened here today was an insurrection, incited by the President of the United States,"

"Those who choose to continue to support his dangerous gambit by objecting to the results of a legitimate, democratic election will forever be seen as being complicit in an unprecedented attack against our democracy.

They will be remembered for their role in this shameful episode in American history. That will be their legacy".

Your argument and disgust is not with me.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-07-2021 at 10:11 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

It used to be the republicans that would tell me off on the political boards. (not just here, other KY boards too.) I have always tried to be a centrist. "Radical centrist" "bleeding heart republican" are two of the commonly used descriptors. I used to be a member of the ACLU. None of that applies any more as woke-ism, attacks on "the canon" of western civilization, identity politics, the welfare entitlement, the embracing of antifa and the avowed and acknowledged marxist BLM, the rejection of individual rights of free speech and free exercise and conscience and right to bear arms, the disappearance due process, the emergence of George Soros' attacks on america, the constantly expressed hatred of middle america, the control of politics by big tech an big media, the willingness of democrats to do the little election sins, like offering inducements to vote, electioneering in polling places, and geographic voter fraud, I could go on and on. There was a time when progressive politics meant increasing equality and protecting individual rights. Now it is hastening the idea of "equity" and the idea that no person should be allowed to succeed. Kurt Vonnegut's Diana Moon Glampers will rule a weak and pathetic country ripe for a takeover by a dictatorial government coming in under the guise of "promoting equity". Trump was a terrible would be populist tyrant. The next one will be better...

Fully agree. Still waiting to hear how I single unarmed woman climbing through a window was a deadly threat to anyone in the building.

RINO Romney Will be one of the first victims in two years I believe. He will be primary and in his own state and be told to go back to Massachusetts for maybe is considered a conservative

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

It used to be the republicans that would tell me off on the political boards. (not just here, other KY boards too.) I have always tried to be a centrist. "Radical centrist" "bleeding heart republican" are two of the commonly used descriptors. I used to be a member of the ACLU. None of that applies any more as woke-ism, attacks on "the canon" of western civilization, identity politics, the welfare entitlement, the embracing of antifa and the avowed and acknowledged marxist BLM, the rejection of individual rights of free speech and free exercise and conscience and right to bear arms, the disappearance due process, the emergence of George Soros' attacks on america, the constantly expressed hatred of middle america, the control of politics by big tech an big media, the willingness of democrats to do the little election sins, like offering inducements to vote, electioneering in polling places, and geographic voter fraud, I could go on and on. There was a time when progressive politics meant increasing equality and protecting individual rights. Now it is hastening the idea of "equity" and the idea that no person should be allowed to succeed. Kurt Vonnegut's Diana Moon Glampers will rule a weak and pathetic country ripe for a takeover by a dictatorial government coming in under the guise of "promoting equity". Trump was a terrible would be populist tyrant. The next one will be better...
    You are becoming my hero....

Darryl

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    RINO Romney Will be one of the first victims in two years I believe. He will be primary and in his own state and be told to go back to Massachusetts for maybe is considered a conservative
    Don’t you just love how the liberals love them some Romney?

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Don’t you just love how the liberals love them some Romney?

Darryl
    He has always been a DEM in Sheeps GOP clothing. He is a globalist, period. He is about Global economy, not US Economy or US Jobs and US citizen well being. I despise the man and have for years.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    I’m pretty sure his seat isn’t up until 2024. Senators serve a 6 year term (something we often forget). Pretty sure he was elected in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    I’m pretty sure his seat isn’t up until 2024. Senators serve a 6 year term (something we often forget). Pretty sure he was elected in 2018.
    You are correct.

My prediction, especially in Utah (a reminder that Evan McMullin, a never-Trumper, received over 20% of the Presidential vote in 2016) and prefers moderate Republicans, is that Romney will hold the Senate seat for as long as he wants it and will not be primaried. I think he will run for President again in 2024, and it may be THE perfect time for him to do so.

As a progressive, I have my issues with Romney, but I admire him standing up to authoritianism and what has evolved as the Republican party.

Romney is immensely popular in Utah. Mormons are a different breed of Republican. Well, different than Republican now. More old school.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Fwiw, More and more info is going to come out in the weeks and months ahead on this. And its going to get worse. I would be careful downplaying it as people there to take selfies.

I saw several reporters say rioters TOLD THEM they were looking for VP Pence to "hang him from the Capitol steps for treason". And before you think they would never tell a reporter that, watch the dozens of videos where they tell a camera they are committing a federal crime.
    https://twitter.com/jimbourg/status/...831284227?s=20

Some pics showing this was an attempted coup:

Attachment 9876

Fwiw, those are flex cuffs....not zip ties. He also has a gun and likely pepper spray in a pouch. Here is a breakdown of what he was wearing:

Attachment 9879

Another man with flex cuffs. He has been identified. He is ex-military and a retired officer (and avid Trump supporter).

Attachment 9877

He went to Speaker Pelosi's office (I suspect not for a selfie):

Attachment 9878
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Romney is immensely popular in Utah. Mormons are a different breed of Republican. Well, different than Republican now. More old school.
    Also, as Salt Lake City (a progressive city) and Provo starts to expand, the lack of appetite for MAGA and Trump will continue to diminish. When its a binomial choice between such Republicans and a Democrat, we all know how that is going to go, but from a primary perspective, forget about it. Moderate Republicans will win.

Here are snapshots of these plans being discussed on what is considered the Trump "dark web". Also includes maps of The Capitol tunnels:

Attachment 9880

Attachment 9881
    ~Puma~

Fwiw, More and more info is going to come out in the weeks and months ahead on this. And its going to get worse. I would be careful downplaying it as people there to take selfies.

I saw several reporters say rioters TOLD THEM they were looking for VP Pence to "hang him from the Capitol steps for treason". And before you think they would never tell a reporter that, watch the dozens of videos where they tell a camera they are committing a federal crime.
    https://twitter.com/jimbourg/status/...831284227?s=20

Some pics showing this was an attempted coup:

Attachment 9876

Fwiw, those are flex cuffs....not zip ties. He also has a gun and likely pepper spray in a pouch. Here is a breakdown of what he was wearing:

Attachment 9879

Another man with flex cuffs. He has been identified. He is ex-military and a retired officer (and avid Trump supporter).

Attachment 9877

He went to Speaker Pelosi's office (I suspect not for a selfie):

Attachment 9878
    These people are not very smart. They have left a trail of evidence through social media (which they are all in a hurry to scrub, but luckily, don't understand technology). Oddly enough, some of the folks that have been identified and arrested are lawyers, CEO's and not just your average Chewbacca or obvious white nationalist.

You are right. The next few weeks and months are going to be interesting, and I think will expose DEEP terror plots that include people in government and law enforcement sworn to protect us. We've heard for 4+ years about the deep state. What I have learned in the last 4 years is that what they accuse is what they do.

If everyone is not held accountable, American Democracy is fragile.

More in military gear coming through another entrance:

Attachment 9882

Attachment 9883

Not that it matters, but I have another pic of that man with a hoodie. He has a "Camp Auschwitz" shirt on underneath which he revealed later.

Sorry, wrong guy. Here is that guy:

Attachment 9884
    ~Puma~

It was without a doubt a planned, coordinated attack on our government. No doubt Trump didn’t do any of the actual planning but he was the commander, even watching the goings on while family members tweeted support.

The disingenuous comparisons of what happened Wednesday to protests in cities across the country don’t hold water and are almost laughable. When there are protests, there might be looters (and some were proven to be false flag). When there are hurricanes there might be looters. When basketball fans burn a couch there might be looters. Looters are not protesters, hurricanes, or basketball fans, they are looters. The people at the Capitol weren’t looters either. They were insurrectionists.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Others with those same flex ties:

Attachment 9885

This one is a woman, also likely ex-military:

Attachment 9886

Attachment 9887
    ~Puma~

It was without a doubt a planned, coordinated attack on our government. No doubt Trump didn’t do any of the actual planning but he was the commander, even watching the goings on while family members tweeted support.

The disingenuous comparisons of what happened Wednesday to protests in cities across the country doesn’t hold water and are almost laughable. When there are protests, there might be looters (and some were proven to be false flag). When there are hurricanes there might be looters. When basketball fans burn a couch there might be looters. Looters are not protesters, hurricanes, or basketball fans, they are looters. The people at the Capitol weren’t looters either. They were insurrectionists.
    I am not going to post all of the screenshots I have from that Trump website where they discuss much of these plans. I will simply tell you that they feel without a doubt that he was telling them to do this. I am not saying he was....but they all believed he was 100%.
    They also posted about that this was a Civil War and they knew they would be pardoned if caught.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-08-2021 at 11:34 AM.
    ~Puma~

Others with those same flex ties:

Attachment 9885

This one is a woman, also likely ex-military:

Attachment 9886

Attachment 9887
    Here is where she entered (under the grandstands prepared for the inauguration):

Attachment 9889

Attachment 9890
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Also, as Salt Lake City (a progressive city) and Provo starts to expand, the lack of appetite for MAGA and Trump will continue to diminish. When its a binomial choice between such Republicans and a Democrat, we all know how that is going to go, but from a primary perspective, forget about it. Moderate Republicans will win.
    St George and Park City are changing the demographic as well.

~Puma~

The disingenuous comparisons of what happened Wednesday to protests in cities across the country don’t hold water and are almost laughable. When there are protests, there might be looters (and some were proven to be false flag). When there are hurricanes there might be looters. When basketball fans burn a couch there might be looters. Looters are not protesters, hurricanes, or basketball fans, they are looters. The people at the Capitol weren’t looters either. They were insurrectionists.
    Disagree.

It was his call to defend the Capitol, to call in the NG. He did not. Instead, he called for a march on the Capitol with strength. He said he would march with them, then took off in his limo and then gleefully watched it all (as captured by Don Jr's Tik Tok).

Not planning IS planning.

I saw this tweet a few minutes ago and based off the events of the week, is certainly worth debating.

More to come on Inauguration Day?

They even drew up their own criminal complaint and posted copies so when they "Arrested" those they were looking for they could do it "lawfully" (containing likely the names of many of the Senators and VP Pence):

Attachment 9894

Attachment 9892

Attachment 9893

I am not going to go through and match every first letter with a Senators name....but all you would expect are there.
    ~Puma~

Obviously not MAGA, eh? No red hats, no lawn chairs. Also, still incapable of a “coup” which would be tanks and military hardware. The coup won’t come from the plastic handcuff equipped anti government group. It will come from inside.

So, not a coup, not MAGA. Not a group that supports any president or government (When I was a tax collector I knew plenty of relatively infamous anti government types—the Montana Freemen). I agree these are the bad guys, the Timothy McVeigh guys. I doubt they voted for anyone on the ballot. Is this your justification for the unarmed not militarized gay veteran being shot?

As you say, many will be found and held accountable. The Montana fremen went to prison.

No people who attacked the federal buildings, or the other govenment buildings, or private property, burning, looting and stomping, similarly dressed (you can lean from the professionals in antifa) seem to have suffered the same fate. The tacit approval of violence this past year sent a clear example and clear message.