Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Richard Nixon, Al Gore, John Adams American Patriots

And others left office peacefully. The cult of personality around Trump is a European dictator vibe but that aside all losing and even a disgraced president like Nixon put the nation ahead of himself and his political party.

Trump was never worthy of your vote. He is not of worthy of your support. And if you continue to support, you are not worthy of being Americans.
    Last edited by UKHistory; 01-06-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Re: Richard Nixon, Al Gore, John Adams American Patriots

As will Trump

Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...t_3647436.html

Trump is still president and is not out of office until Jan 20th so you have no idea whether or not he will leave office "peacefully". But in the link he says he will

I also appreciate being lecture on my Americianism, whether I am worthy or not. This coming from somebody who spent 4 years spouting lies about him, supporting unsubstanciated investigations, supporting those who attempted to undermine his every action including ones they supported under previous administrations, and doing all sort of "unamerican" activities. Trump followed the legal recourses availavle to him per the constiturion in his challenge. Tough **** if you dont like it
    Last edited by Doc; 01-07-2021 at 04:32 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    As will Trump

Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...t_3647436.html

Download our app to read more at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp

Trump is still president and is not out of office until Jan 20th so you have no idea whether or not he will leave office "peacefully". But in the link he says he will

I also appreciate being lecture on my Americianism, whether I am worthy or not. This coming from somebody who spent 4 years spouting lies about him, supporting unsubstanciated investigations, supporting those who attempted to undermine his every action including ones they supported under previous administrations, and doing all sort of "unamerican" activities. Trump followed the legal recourses availavle to him per the constiturion in his challenge. Tough **** if you dont like it
    👏👏👏👏 Couldn’t have said it better

I noticed BHO was not included in the OP. Guess we are going to finally admit that his "UnAmerican" actions of spying on the duly elected incoming President were not all that Patriotic, or was his omission an oversight? Doubt Trump tries to entrap any of Biden team, as the did with Flynn. If he were to stoop to that level, then I might actually have some level of concurrance, but until then get over the sanctimonious crap.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.