Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

So.....is this the new normal?

I’m not naive enough to think this wouldn’t have happened had Trump been re-elected. It was fomented through the summer with all the protests.
    Is this what we will get after every election going forward?

Re: So.....is this the new normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I’m not naive enough to think this wouldn’t have happened had Trump been re-elected. It was fomented through the summer with all the protests.
    Is this what we will get after every election going forward?
    No.
    ~Puma~

Its not the new normal because Donald Trump is one man. And he will never win again.

Every single President that has lost has conceded and I expect that to continue moving forward. Yes, this division has been bubbling. But Trump opened the valve, threw gasoline in it and lit it on fire. And all of his cronies and followers sat back and watched it happened and said his "they are just words". We are watching words turn into action.
    ~Puma~

I certainly don’t share your optimism, but sure hope you’re correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    No.

I have not see any news reports today, but I am sure the MSM has reported that any citizen activity has been nothing but peaceful protests.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

#mostlypeaceful

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I have not see any news reports today, but I am sure the MSM has reported that any citizen activity has been nothing but peaceful protests.
    Republicans lost the Presidential election (and Georgia Senate) in the suburbs. As a Dem, I hope more and more Republicans will publicly discuss and justify the attempted violent coup by comparing it to any number of other crimes. Because if they do, they will never get the suburbs back again.
    ~Puma~

My post was not made to justify any activity occurring today.; It was a comment on how the media treated one set of violent actions and labeled them peaceful protests. Was only wondering how they would report on the protests of today.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.