Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Easy guys

Rupp's Runt

Easy guys

I'm not a mod, but let's remember the day and remember who we are. Both sides think they offer a higher morale standard than the other, but I see some threads quickly disproving both sides.

Re: Easy guys

Agreed, and please PM me or one of the other mods if you see something that needs attention. We're not all here all the time (yes, we're fabulously wealthy from our mod gigs, but we still work our day jobs as a hobby) but we'll look at it as soon as we can.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I am sorry. I am watching an attempted overthrow of the government and some people here are fucking traitors.

And those people, whether they are UK fans or not, they can go to Hell. This is a time for patriots. And those who stand with this president and this rabble are enemies of this country and any every patriotic American.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

If anyone stands with this Trump and not the Constitution feel free to ban me forever.

I love my country and I will not abide traitors.

Rupp's Runt

Let's stop the f bomb and traitor BS.

Unforgettable

I won't. Those that have breached the Capitol are traitors. The president is fomenting a rebellion against the legitimate government of the nation to stay in power. Anyone who stands with him after today is a traitor.

Rupp's Runt

Easy guys

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I won't. Those that have breached the Capitol are traitors. The president is fomenting a rebellion against the legitimate government of the nation to stay in power. Anyone who stands with him after today is a traitor.
    Then sign for the day

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Rupp's Runt

Easy guys

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Then sign for the day

Sign off

Let's stop the f bomb and traitor BS.
    Herein lies the problem with you and people that believe like you...

These Trump supporters believe the Constitution is being abandoned and ignored. You believe by believeing that way the Constitution is being abandoned.

It is like a war over Catholicism and Protestism...both sides believe God is on their side.

Both may be right in a piece.

The real issue is, a large percentage of Americans do not have ANY faith in our governance model or election process right now. ZERO.

And that is a message to our elected leadership in the House and Senate that they have to fix things.

Rupp's Runt

Easy guys

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    Herein lies the problem with you and people that believe like you...

These Trump supporters believe the Constitution is being abandoned and ignored. You believe by believeing that way the Constitution is being abandoned.

It is like a war over Catholicism and Protestism...both sides believe God is on their side.

Both may be right in a piece.

The real issue is, a large percentage of Americans do not have ANY faith in our governance model or election process right now. ZERO.

And that is a message to our elected leadership in the House and Senate that they have to fix things.
    You have no idea what I believe.

You have no idea what I believe.

My response was not to you. It was on History's comment. Sorry if I quoted the wrong post.

Unforgettable

What took place is the low point in American history since the Civil War. Those who abide, defend, justify this are traitors.

Rupp's Runt

Easy guys

My response was not to you. It was on History's comment. Sorry if I quoted the wrong post.
    Fair enough and thanks.

FWIW I'm only asking everyone to be civil on here.

Unforgettable

I am being as civil as I can be to folks who stand and support traitors and terrorists. I won't be silent on that point.

Fair enough and thanks.

FWIW I'm only asking everyone to be civil on here.

I have read my replies. Please tell me if I was not civil.

Rupp's Runt

Easy guys

Not a mod so I stay out of details. I just know we as a board think of ourselves to be the best of the best. Just don't want do lose that today

Rupp's Runt

Easy guys

And no desire to read all of it lol

And no desire to read all of it lol

Understandable.

Unforgettable

My comments came after you tried to equate the assault on the Capitol to the riots in the streets. You, as others here have done, mocked my lack of strong enough condemnation for the other rioters as I condemned this attack on our Sacred House.

I am a 49 year old diabetic. I am five foot nothing. Haven't been in a fight (a badly lost cause at that) since 1981.

But your tone is terrible. We are both in Virginia. You want to meet me in Arlington, we can talk face to face on this.

But anyone who stands with Donald Trump after today, is a traitor. I am happy to say that to anyone in this venue and in person.