Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Law and Order?

Re: Law and Order?

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Agree to a point, however, if law enforcement had done what is necessary in Minneapolis, in Portland, in Louisville this wouldn’t be happening. There is no longer fear of consequences...and I can understand why that thought is out there.
    And our leader who is supporting/inciting this behavior has no fear of consequences. Which 3rd world country should the US be compare to?

The woman shot in the chest has died.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Getting just a bit carried away now, here in the city of Louisville the BLM and rioting lasted for 100’s of day and still continues.
    With Millions of dollars of destruction.
    Damage to property or damage to our national Capitol and the democratic process? Tough comparison? I keep asking which third world country the US should be compared to?

Quote Originally Posted by pdb View Post
    Damage to property or damage to our national Capitol and the democratic process? Tough comparison? I keep asking which third world country the US should be compared to?
    Exactly. We are already being trolled by the President of Turkey. So many just do not understand what a laughing stock we have become around the world.
    ~Puma~

What is the system of government where a head of state goads paramilitary gangs to help him accomplish by force what he cannot through an election, legislatures or the judiciary?
    ~Puma~

This is an embarrassment of epic proportions to our government. There is such a minute statistical probability that any voter fraud would have changed the outcome of the election, and the same justices that he installed have said as much, yet this guy who is somehow the president is willing to burn our entire country along with every republican and even his vice president at the expense of his mental illness which requires attention and power to survive. Disgusting man. I voted for this mother f'er and i'm totally ashamed of it. I never realized that one person could wield as much power and could run unhinged through our government to the point we have reached. I'm really sorry i voted for this guy, had no clue it was even possible a person would do this or could. One of the worst human beings in the history of our country. He believes there are 50 million stupid people in the country who didnt vote for him. Americans, all stupid people. Blows my mind.
    Go Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    This is an embarrassment of epic proportions to our government. There is such a minute statistical probability that any voter fraud would have changed the outcome of the election, and the same justices that he installed have said as much, yet this guy who is somehow the president is willing to burn our entire country along with every republican and even his vice president at the expense of his mental illness which requires attention and power to survive. Disgusting man. I voted for this mother f'er and i'm totally ashamed of it. I never realized that one person could wield as much power and could run unhinged through our government to the point we have reached. I'm really sorry i voted for this guy, had no clue it was even possible a person would do this or could. One of the worst human beings in the history of our country. He believes there are 50 million stupid people in the country who didnt vote for him. Americans, all stupid people. Blows my mind.
    There have been and will be more and more just like you. I posted a couple of stories the other day of people who will never vote Republican again because of their complicity with Trump (and they are as conservative as they get).

To be fair, he (and she) told us this was exactly what would happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIawUl6pU4
    ~Puma~

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    What is the system of government where a head of state goads paramilitary gangs to help him accomplish by force what he cannot through an election, legislatures or the judiciary?
    Reminds me of when the Nazis burned downed the Reichstadt.

Btw, Sec of Defense just confirmed it was VP Pence who authorized the National Guard, not Pres Trump.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Btw, Sec of Defense just confirmed it was VP Pence who authorized the National Guard, not Pres Trump.
    **** Trump. And he is a danger To the world until he is out of office.

That should give you an idea the 25th amendment may be in play

Unforgettable

Let me reiterate god damn that worthless mother ******’s soul to Hell.

The Party of Lincoln is dead. Those who want small government and strict interpretation of the Constitution needs to find a new home.

If you are a traitor, stick with Trump.

Unforgettable

I have a greater disdain for Bobby Lee tonight. Down, down with traitors.

Pence may be acting President.

I didn’t see any fires or bombs or packs of rioters stomping a business owner to death. So, #mostlypeaceful right?

Where was the Department of Homeland Security? Looking for a BLM protest?
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Be hard to find the BLM terrorist because the Dem sent them back to the basement.

Countdown to blaming Antifa being there dressed up as Trump supporters in 3...2...1...

That’s funny, would possibly cross trumps mind as an excuse.

It’s the little drive by comments that get me!

"Police said both law enforcement and Trump supporters deployed chemical irritants during the hours long occupation of the Capitol building before it was cleared Wednesday evening by law enforcement.

The woman was shot earlier Wednesday as the mob tried to break through a barricaded door in the Capitol where police were armed on the other side. She was hospitalized with a gunshot wound and later died.

D.C. police officials also say two pipe bombs were recovered, one outside the Democratic National Committee and one outside the Republican National Committee. Police found a cooler from a vehicle that had a long gun and Molotov cocktail on Capitol grounds"

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

From the Associated Press..

The Senate has overwhelmingly turned aside a challenge to President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in Arizona, guaranteeing the result will stand.

The objection to the results in Arizona -- spearheaded by Rep. Paul Gosar and Sen. Ted Cruz -- was rejected 93-6 on Wednesday night. All votes in favor came from Republicans, but after violent protesters mobbed the Capitol earlier Wednesday a number of GOP senators who had planned to support the objection reversed course.

The Republicans raised the objection based on false claims pushed by President Donald Trump and others of issues with the vote in Arizona, which were repeatedly dismissed in Arizona’s courts and by the state’s election officials.

___

10:10 p.m.

Sen. Lindsey Graham says a commission to examine the 2020 election is not a proper next step and affirmed that Joe Biden is the “legitimate president of the United States.”

Graham, a South Carolina Republican and longtime ally of President Donald Trump, called it a “uniquely bad idea to delay this election,” referencing the commission idea proposed by his fellow South Carolina Republican, U.S. Sen. Tim Scott.

Graham says, “Count me out. Enough is enough.”

Earlier Wednesday, supporters of Trump breached the U.S. Capitol, forcing a lockdown of the lawmakers and staff inside. Trump has claimed widespread voter fraud to explain away his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden, though election officials have said there wasn’t any.

Graham said that “if you’re a conservative,” the idea that Vice President Mike Pence could reverse the results of the election, as President Donald Trump had urged him to do, was “the most offensive concept in the world.”

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Maybe the worst video of all of this that I’ve seen. Just a mob.

https://twitter.com/kysportsradio/st...176223233?s=21

Interesting tidbit on how they are tracking down many of those who were a part of the insurrection.

Lol at the final line.

Attachment 9899
    ~Puma~

Another interesting video on the insurgence.

The first few seconds of the video show some insight of how some of the Trump supporters that were there felt (that were not a part of any planned kidnapping, etc and without weapons I would assume):

"We can take that place" - says one Trump supporter while pointing at the Capitol.
    "And then what?" - says another
    "Heads on Spikes" he yells back.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHj...bldhqveS7c2WTA
    ~Puma~

Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter. Oh the shame.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter. Oh the shame.
    In part of their statement, this scary tidbit:

"Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021."
    ~Puma~

In part of their statement, this scary tidbit:

"Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021."
    I thought I heard that while things were going on in DC, that there was also things happening at the capitols in Michigan and Georgia. Haven't heard much about that, so not sure if it was not true, nothing came from it or it was just overshadowed by what happened in DC.

They have arrested the man that was carrying the Speaker's lectern in Florida.

I couldn't help but laugh again that this is just another arrest that was made and looking at the mug shots that the men are now clean shaven. Did they really think that shaving was going to disguise them? I have to think so. These people are pretty dumb.

But the pretty dumb guy part of the well armed well planned serious attempted coup and overthrow of the United States government! Yeah, it was Buffalo guy, Pelosi office guy, lectern guy, the heroin addict, the guys and gals wandering the capitol with their phones looking to do something they dunno what? Yeah, and the haute couture of the Proud Boys shows just how serious they were! And the guy who had and unregistered firearm and unregistered ammunition in DC! Reminds me of all the Californians (a generic term for the rich covid refugees) moving up here and looking out their windows and seeing a guy walking down the street with a pistol on their hip. After recovering from his high altitude induced fainting spell, but still light-headed, the Californian calls 911 and shrieks that "a man with a pistol walked by just a few feet from my window!" --and the operator has to inform him that it's legal to open carry in Bozeman and Montana. Upon which an angry outraged pajama boy Californian writes a screed to the editor demanding that we ban firearms, get a good hair salon, and turn Montana into the cesspool he left behind.

Just the view from one deplorable"s keyboard