Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Law and Order?

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Law and Order?

Traitors. That simple.

If you voted for Donald Trump and are not ashamed you sure as Hell should be.

And they carried their flag.

Attachment 9867
    ~Puma~

And now nooses.

Attachment 9868
    ~Puma~

I am just struck by the fact that there is still no National Guard there. No military. No armed vehicles. No arrests.
    All of which we saw all summer.

People are just climbing, storming, taking pictures and smiling as they walk away.

Get them to kneel during the national anthem and we will see troops descend from helicopters.
    ~Puma~

Remember when that mob of vehicles surrounded Biden's bus in Texas and everyone laughed it off?
    ~Puma~

President and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers: “Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy.”
    ~Puma~

Getting just a bit carried away now, here in the city of Louisville the BLM and rioting lasted for 100’s of day and still continues.
    With Millions of dollars of destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    I am just struck by the fact that there is still no National Guard there. No military. No armed vehicles. No arrests.
    All of which we saw all summer.

People are just climbing, storming, taking pictures and smiling as they walk away.

Get them to kneel during the national anthem and we will see troops descend from helicopters.

BOTH sides have these terrorist!

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Getting just a bit carried away now, here in the city of Louisville the BLM and rioting lasted for 100’s of day and still continues.
    And its wrong!

But here is the deal, we see violence (unfortunately) every single day. We see rioters every single year. All should be dealt with by the full extent of the law.
    What we have never ever seen is a sitting President inciting a storming of the Capitol to stop the certification of the Electoral College in order to overthrow an election and retain power. Please stop comparing what is happening today to ANYTHING that has happened in the last 100 years. Nothing is comparable. This is 3rd world country stuff.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-06-2021 at 03:55 PM.
    ~Puma~

This is the first time U.S. Capitol has been breached since 1814.

WASHINGTON (AP) — DC police chief says protesters deployed ‘chemical irritants on police’ to gain access to US Capitol.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-06-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    ~Puma~

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Catman,

That was bad but this is the nation's capitol. Our seat of government. These traitors stormed the building with every single elected leader in the country save for Trump there. Every nationally elected US government official in our government our civilian chain of command was put in jeopardy.

Those people that are on the steps should be should be given the chance to surrender and if they don't shot on sight.

Storming the Capitol is more dangerous and worse than what we saw in any city. And that was wrong. This is treason. It is a coup.

This is the first time U.S. Capitol has been breached since 1812.

WASHINGTON (AP) — DC police chief says seditious domestic terrorists deployed ‘chemical irritants on police’ to gain access to US Capitol.
    Fixed.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Catman,

That was bad but this is the nation's capitol. Our seat of government. These traitors stormed the building with every single elected leader in the country save for Trump there. Every nationally elected US government official in our government our civilian chain of command was put in jeopardy.

Those people that are on the steps should be should be given the chance to surrender and if they don't shot on sight.

Storming the Capitol is more dangerous and worse than what we saw in any city. And that was wrong. This is treason. It is a coup.
    Like not a theoretical one. An actual, violent coup attempt. Ordered today by the President of the United States and his personal lawyer hours before.

But, as we've been told for months by his supporters...this is just "Trump being Trump".
    ~Puma~

Yes it is wrong but we continue to allow these terrorist the freedom to destroy and tear down when the narrative fits that is causing a huge divide.

Maybe the most stunning thing about all of this?

Every single terroirst group and organization the world wide now knows how easy it would be to overtake the Capitol while Congress is in session and blow up a room full of our leaders.

And frankly, maybe more stunning that no one has done it or thought to hide amongst the Trump supporters to do it today.
    I did read they have diffused two homemade bombs already. I am sure they will do a huge sweep of the building before its occupied because maybe someone did.
    ~Puma~

Unforgettable

BOTH sides have these terrorist!
    Catman,

There are two sides right now. Those for the legitimate government of the United States and those opposed. I don't give a damn about BLM, Antifa, etc.

The goose steppers waving Q and Trump flags as they blaspheme Old Glory, they didn't take on BLM, they attacked the United States of America.

They are traitors.

Two sides. One for the US and one that has taken up arms against it.

Unforgettable

Maybe the most stunning thing about all of this?

Every single terroirst group and organization the world wide now knows how easy it would be to overtake the Capitol while Congress is in session and blow up a room full of our leaders.

And frankly, maybe more stunning that no one has done it or thought to hide amongst the Trump supporters to do it today.
    I did read they have diffused two homemade bombs already. I am sure they will do a huge sweep of the building before its occupied because maybe someone did.
    I think one has to reconsider what security measures we had today and compare it to normal situations and heightened.

We need to review the security measures and see what happened and why?

What's happening today is the unavoidable conclusion of 25 years of indoctrination of the proletariat. The real blame lies with Gingrich and Limbaugh and Hannity.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

I think one has to reconsider what security measures we had today and compare it to normal situations and heightened.

We need to review the security measures and see what happened and why?
    IT will be investigated to death. What I believe you will find is a lot of cooperation from some pro-Trump police.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    What's happening today is the unavoidable conclusion of 25 years of indoctrination of the proletariat. The real blame lies with Gingrich and Limbaugh and Hannity.
    ~Puma~

Attachment 9869

This was the Capitol this summer during the BLM protests.
    ~Puma~

One is either a seditionist or they are not. The gauntlet was tossed down today.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Unforgettable

IT will be investigated to death. What I believe you will find is a lot of cooperation from some pro-Trump police.
    Fear that is the case. Spoken to friends who raised the BLM protest response comparison.

Utter disgrace. Indefensible.

Again IMO.....tolerant law enforcement is an issue.....due to the events of this past summer.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    One is either a seditionist or they are not. The gauntlet was tossed down today.
    This is why in the strangest way there will be a huge silver lining in all of this. Trump has lost a ton of support today. His brand has been tarnished in a way no one else could have done to him (but himself).

I just heard a Republican House member eviscerate a Fox News talking head. That just never happens in that way. He straight up called her out for even humoring anyone who says the election was stolen.
    You will hear more and more of this.
    I said earlier that guys like Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley have chosen the wrong side of history. And I argued guys like Sasse and Cotton chose correctly. And not just what is "right". I believe it was best for them politically even.
    That was before the storming.
    Now, good luck to Cruz and Hawley and anyone else who put their name on that letter.
    ~Puma~

Unforgettable

I have to wonder with their asses in danger, will Cruz and others try and argue these votes. Seems more than ever, the notion of a stolen election must be stamped out.

For so many turning against Trump, many stand with him. How many Timothy McVeighs were in this crowd? How many more were motivated and will be further motivated when we retake the Capitol.

Trump is more than a symptom of rot. He was the infection of lawlessness that motivated the stupid and disenfranchised.

Watching Rioters holding Blue Lives Matter flags and fighting with police is....something.
    ~Puma~

I have to wonder with their asses in danger, will Cruz and others try and argue these votes. Seems more than ever, the notion of a stolen election must be stamped out.

For so many turning against Trump, many stand with him. How many Timothy McVeighs were in this crowd? How many more were motivated and will be further motivated when we retake the Capitol.

Trump is more than a symptom of rot. He was the infection of lawlessness that motivated the stupid and disenfranchised.
    I don't think they will. I think it happens very quickly now. But, frankly, who knows?
    ~Puma~

Watching Rioters holding Blue Lives Matter flags and fighting with police is....something.
    Just saw one yell at a cop, "We'll be back for you!!!".
    ~Puma~

No not conservatives. Maybe right wing but not conservatives. Proud boys are goose steppers. Mitch McConnell is a conservative. Mitt Romney too. Pence and many others are conservative. They are good Americans who on some issues I agree with and others I disagree with.

Proud Boys are goose steppers and if anyone engages in destruction of property and violence are criminals not exercising their first amendment rights. They are criminals. If Antifa or anyone on the left behaves in that manner, they are criminals too.

But I won't call Proud Boys or Klan or Nazis conservatives.
    I agree totally. And does today’s protests in Washington trump the BLM protests? Different (minimal damage to property) but maybe more significant (damage to the democratic process). Oh, and I anticipate that some will think it is justifiable because the election was stolen. That is ok, you have the right.