Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Law and Order?

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Law and Order?

Any Republicans or conservatives want to condemn this. If not...God have mercy on your souls.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Any Republicans or conservatives want to condemn this. If not...God have mercy on your souls.
    But the rioters and looters....
    ~Puma~

Here is a video of them breaking in:

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/stat...732887556?s=20
    ~Puma~

This is inside the Capitol at the doors to the Senate floor:

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status...520621568?s=20
    ~Puma~

GOP Kinzinger just called it a coup attempt.
    ~Puma~

And you see what tolerance with law enforcement yields.....

That’s why I pointed out what happened in May. It has helped breed this madness.

Guns have been drawn in the chamber. Congressmen being evacuated.
    ~Puma~

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Guns have been drawn in the chamber. Congressmen being evacuated.
    Reports of shooting into the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    And you see what tolerance with law enforcement yields.....

That’s why I pointed out what happened in May. It has helped breed this madness.
    1 hour ago Trump told them to "never accept the results" and sent them to the Capitol. That is why this is happening.
    ~Puma~

This is inside the chamber:

Attachment 9862
    ~Puma~

Attachment 9863

GUns drawn.
    ~Puma~

Agree to a point, however, if law enforcement had done what is necessary in Minneapolis, in Portland, in Louisville this wouldn’t be happening. There is no longer fear of consequences...and I can understand why that thought is out there.
    1 hour ago Trump told them to "never accept the results" and sent them to the Capitol. That is why this is happening.

Trump Admin has just denied the DC police request for National Guard.
    ~Puma~

They are now in the chamber...

Attachment 9864
    ~Puma~

Attachment 9865

Bloodless no more.
    ~Puma~

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Trump Admin has just denied the DC police request for National Guard.
    What the hell? President has to be removed if the military is not allowed to bring back order.

Rome is burning and Nero is fiddling.

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/statu...399659532?s=20

Trump supporters on the Senate floor.
    ~Puma~

~Puma~

A woman has been shot in the chest.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/s...746463745?s=20
    ~Puma~

Trump has just lost almost any support he had going forward from Republican lawmakers. He can also never win in 2024 now (not that he could anyways).
    ~Puma~

~Puma~

Unforgettable

I am overwhelmed with emotion. Sadness. Anger. Fear.

We can't wait until January 20.

Fully agree.

Legislative and law enforcement send the wrong message when they accept a type of behavior from one POV and not another. By accepting it this summer, they have set a standard.

Simply put, Peaceful assembly can be controlled, it is not rampant. Cities have a right to require permits for large gatherings, but they have to apply them equally to all points of view.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Too lazy to click. let me guess, conservatives protesting and breaking the law?

it's going to get worse. On both sides. Buckle up.

And fwiw, part of that is b.c of the treatment, or lack of it, that Antifa and others have gotten the last 4 years. A lot of people are going to think what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

The leftist media was all for it when it helped push for social and political change they wanted, but it was achieved by sending the message that lawlessness was a right, that mobocracy was expression.

I said then it would come home to roost by only further eroding the social norms that hold things together, and it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Could not have said that better.

I am overwhelmed with emotion. Sadness. Anger. Fear.

We can't wait until January 20.
    It would not shock me if the 25th amendment was invoked. Just fyi. I have seen several VERY pro Trump lawmakers tweet as much. He has lost many followers and supporters today.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Too lazy to click. let me guess, conservatives protesting and breaking the law?

it's going to get worse. On both sides. Buckle up.

And fwiw, part of that is b.c of the treatment, or lack of it, that Antifa and others have gotten the last 4 years. A lot of people are going to think what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

The leftist media was all for it when it helped push for social and political change they wanted, but it was achieved by sending the message that lawlessness was a right, that mobocracy was expression.

I said then it would come home to roost by only further eroding the social norms that hold things together, and it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Could not have said that better.
    What the hell? President has to be removed if the military is not allowed to bring back order.

Rome is burning and Nero is fiddling.
    What I have heard is the miltary leadership declined to become involved. Not that Trump admin ordered. I am not saying it could not be true, just what I heard reported.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    What I have heard is the miltary leadership declined to become involved. Not that Trump admin ordered. I am not saying it could not be true, just what I heard reported.
    Trump can shut this down in one minute by calling the National Guard. He filled the streets with military for a photo shoot.
    ~Puma~

That is a real possibility
    It would not shock me if the 25th amendment was invoked. Just fyi. I have seen several VERY pro Trump lawmakers tweet as much. He has lost many followers and supporters today.

The Governor of Virginia just sent the Virginia National Guard by request of the Mayor of DC.
    ~Puma~

And now the National Guard has been deployed.
    ~Puma~

I just cannot imagine what these threads would look like if this was reversed. If Trump won the election and "BLM and Antifa" stormed the Capitol and shut down the Congress.
    ~Puma~