Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Law and Order?

Re: Law and Order?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    But the pretty dumb guy part of the well armed well planned serious attempted coup and overthrow of the United States government! Yeah, it was Buffalo guy, Pelosi office guy, lectern guy, the heroin addict, the guys and gals wandering the capitol with their phones looking to do something they dunno what? Yeah, and the haute couture of the Proud Boys shows just how serious they were! And the guy who had and unregistered firearm and unregistered ammunition in DC! Reminds me of all the Californians (a generic term for the rich covid refugees) moving up here and looking out their windows and seeing a guy walking down the street with a pistol on their hip. After recovering from his high altitude induced fainting spell, but still light-headed, the Californian calls 911 and shrieks that "a man with a pistol walked by just a few feet from my window!" --and the operator has to inform him that it's legal to open carry in Bozeman and Montana. Upon which an angry outraged pajama boy Californian writes a screed to the editor demanding that we ban firearms, get a good hair salon, and turn Montana into the cesspool he left behind.

Just the view from one deplorable"s keyboard
    You find the California man calling 911 about seeing a man legally carrying a pistol outrageous?

Well, maybe you can start to think about the thousands and thousands of black people that have had police called on them for simply existing. At least the pistol man you describe has absolutely NO chance of being stopped by police, thrown to the ground and possibly beaten or killed. Maybe you should think about what these people have to go through instead of the pistol carrying dude that faces absolutely no threat to their safety.

I would like to ask a few of the 4,000 black people that live in Montana if they have ever been harassed by simply just walking down the street or passing by someone's window. I have a suspicion that more than a few have faced unnecessary harassment that have infringed upon their freedoms.

Just a thought from some superior asshole.

Look! A Malaysian Airliner!

Another Capitol police officer has died. Took his own life. Just sad.
    ~Puma~

"I haven’t yet said this publically, but I want to now. On Wednesday I felt literally and real evil as the insurrection went down. It is not something that happens much, but I’ve never felt it stronger than that day. Mass deception."

A Republican Congressman this morning.
    ~Puma~

Fwiw, the White House just lowered the flag. I'm glad.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Fwiw, the White House just lowered the flag. I'm glad.
    The right thing to do. Took way too long.

I'm not sure how THIS fits in with Blue Lives Matter.

Yet another distinction between the Insurrection and the summer riots, where nobody was beating and killing the people they "support".

Btw, this guy who I posted about the other day has been identified and arrested.

Attachment 9906

Here he is (his social media has since all been taken down. But same as you would expect.)

Attachment 9907
    ~Puma~

Huge extremist and domestic terrorist that should be dealt with accordingly.
    No true Americans support these actions nor those of any other group.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Huge extremist and domestic terrorist that should be dealt with accordingly.
    No true Americans support these actions nor those of any other group.
    Sadly you are wrong, unless you are saying that nearly half your party are not true Americans.

Did you miss the polling that 45% of Republicans support the events at the Capitol? That poll, interestingly enough actually had 3% of Democrats that supported it as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/45-percent-...apitol-1559662

https://www.newsweek.com/51-percent-...p-poll-1559792

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...-capitol-riots

Here is a video of a militia group called the "Oath Keepers" marching through the crowd (armed) to take siege at the Capitol. A quick google search will show all kinds of stuff.

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status...654347266?s=20

In short, its a "pro Trump militia made up of former and active duty law enforcement and military".

And here is an article from the Atlantic on them from last year. Its about Civil War.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...il-war/616473/
    ~Puma~

But Stu everyone is wrong in your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    But Stu everyone is wrong in your eyes!
    I'm not sure what that means, but how I am interpreting this, that is wrong too.

Have you not seen the posts of where I agree with people?

This is a video going viral right now (mostly on Parler). They take Trump's comments (out of context) to a call for war on January 20th.
    Btw, if you don't think they mean a literal war, the creator is on Youtube outright saying that is what he means.

https://video.parler.com/D2/fo/D2fov...S7LVrznAkCO_Ns
    ~Puma~

This is a video going viral right now (mostly on Parler). They take Trump's comments (out of context) to a call for war on January 20th.
    Btw, if you don't think they mean a literal war, the creator is on Youtube outright saying that is what he means.

https://video.parler.com/D2/fo/D2fov...S7LVrznAkCO_Ns
    You, me and a few others take this SO seriously.

The rest...Meh, what about the summer riots? This is just a few bad actors. We're talking about this way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    You, me and a few others take this SO seriously.

The rest...Meh, what about the summer riots? This is just a few bad actors. We're talking about this way too much.
    The good news is that I THINK law enforcement will be much better prepared now. Not just in DC but also at State Capitols all over America (which the "blue states" turning red is alluding to...attacks at those State Capitols).
    It may not stop people from trying but I think everyone is on edge now.
    And as we have said...these Trump supporters are posting this openly and publicly because....well, they are dumb.

But I fully expect a shootout at some point somewhere. And/or a bombing. Just a reminder, they found two pipe bombs already planted that day and many more that were not planted yet. This was to be a massacre.

I can tell you this, the Secret Service (who is in charge of the inauguration) will not be nearly as reticent to use force.

I also think in due time the arrest and federal charges coming the way of the hundreds who made it inside the Capitol will help keep some at bay.
    But, that video shows the radicalization that has happened. Some will not care to do time or die.
    These are full on domestic terrorists.
    ~Puma~

The good news is that I THINK law enforcement will be much better prepared now. Not just in DC but also at State Capitols all over America (which the "blue states" turning red is alluding to...attacks at those State Capitols).
    It may not stop people from trying but I think everyone is on edge now.
    And as we have said...these Trump supporters are posting this openly and publicly because....well, they are dumb.

But I fully expect a shootout at some point somewhere. And/or a bombing. Just a reminder, they found two pipe bombs already planted that day and many more that were not planted yet. This was to be a massacre.

I can tell you this, the Secret Service (who is in charge of the inauguration) will not be nearly as reticent to use force.

I also think in due time the arrest and federal charges coming the way of the hundreds who made it inside the Capitol will help keep some at bay.
    But, that video shows the radicalization that has happened. Some will not care to do time or die.
    These are full on domestic terrorists.
    You are right.

CNN just obtained reports from the FBI of the planned armed attacks on all 50 state capitols and DC in the days leading up to inauguration. That includes direct threats to Biden, Harris and Pelosi. Meanwhile, the acting head of DHS just stepped down.

Two Capitol police officers suspended and one arrested.
    ~Puma~

Awh that’s a shame. Sad.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

New details emerge about the planned attack on the US Capitol.

4,000 armed terrorists are to surround the Capitol in an effort to block any Democrat from entering the building, with rules of engagement on when to fire or hold.

The Senate is being briefed on these details now.

It would be nice if we had a President who would talk to the American people about the threat we face from enemies, how to stay safe and ensure everyone that their safety is top priority.

The more that I reflect back on what happened last week and what is planned for next week combined with Republican responses that pretty much border on 'let's move past this', the real problem is what happened over the summer, I can't help but to think about the Republican reaction to Benghazi.

So, if Republicans think that an attack by foreign enemies on our embassy that killed 4 Americans warranted years and years of repeated hearings, then you should have a sense of the minimum that will happen (if nothing else at all happens) over the next 5-10 years. It will be enjoyable to watch the Trump inner circle all testify in front of Congress for hours and hours, under oath, where they can potentially face consequences for lying.

As much as the sycophants want this to go away, everyone else realizes the real damage (especially relative to an incident like Benghazi that happened under several President's watch), they are in for a rude awakening and will have enormous impact of perception of incumbents and candidates in the future as it has in the past and ultimately gave us Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    And in another exercise in white privilege, the prison has given him his organic food.

Wow at this article about the militia groups that planned part of the Capitol attack.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-right-militia

“The only good Black person is a dead Black person." Yikes.
    ~Puma~