Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fab Five

Re: OT: Explosion in Downtown Nashville, Looks Intentional

Looks like the FBI knows who it is.
    https://www.wsmv.com/news/nbc-news-f...lock_id=998328
    Real Fan since 1958

OT: Explosion in Downtown Nashville, Looks Intentional

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Looks like the FBI knows who it is.
    https://www.wsmv.com/news/nbc-news-f...lock_id=998328
    I guess the tweet in the above post had merit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

AT&T service in BG has been non existent all day, and 911 service kaput all day and my phone signal has been nada since early yesterday.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Interweb gossip puts the bomb as an attack on AT&T for 5g coupled with Covid.
    seeya
    dan

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    AT&T service in BG has been non existent all day, and 911 service kaput all day and my phone signal has been nada since early yesterday.
    I’m shocked the network redundancy is not better in that area. AT&T has spent billions of dollars to eliminate those type bottlenecks. My guess is the bomber had connections to that Central switching office and knew the weak spot.
    Real Fan since 1958

Niki, if you see this can you get down to Nashville and sort this thing out for us??

Thanks in advance...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

We got ours back about 5-7am this morning.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Yup, us too.
    seeya
    dan

Authorities are now speculating suicide.

Then apparently someone wanted their last act to be one that cost AT&T a lot of money and screwed up cell phone service for millions of folks
    seeya
    dan

Fab Five

Then apparently someone wanted their last act to be one that cost AT&T a lot of money and screwed up cell phone service for millions of folks
    The AT&T message boards agree with you.
    Real Fan since 1958

...and in the conspiracy news department

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    ...and in the conspiracy news department

Is it just a conspiracy theory if all that is true?

Fab Five

The bomber's father had worked for BellSouth. To me if he was despondent, and suspicious about 5G technology he knew exactly what he was doing with the placement of the camper and the amount of explosives it would take to disrupt activity in the switching office. It sounds very much as if it was a one man operation.
    Real Fan since 1958

Rupp's Runt

Between limited Internet and just getting back from a trip. Anyone care to update me on the 2nd box truck in Tennessee?

Also, Any motives yet?

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Between limited Internet and just getting back from a trip. Anyone care to update me on the 2nd box truck in Tennessee?

Also, Any motives yet?
    From all I have read there is nothing to it. Somebody either thought it would be funny to put a scare into some people or he is a bit deranged.
    Real Fan since 1958

Rupp's Runt

From all I have read there is nothing to it. Somebody either thought it would be funny to put a scare into some people or he is a bit deranged.
    Thanks

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Have they released what type of explosives were used, and where and how did this guy acquire them?

Fab Five

All I have heard was the explosives were not military grade.
    Real Fan since 1958

All I have heard was the explosives were not military grade.
    I am betting they were fertilizer grade. Normal Joes can't buy NG or TNT any more so without stealing those components, Oklahoma City components are about all that is left that are easy enough to assemble, safe enough to handle, and transport.
    seeya
    dan

His girlfriend reported him last year for making bombs in his RV. seriously. Had cops come over, they reported it to Department of Defense, Homeland Security, FBI, etc. and NOTHING was done. They talked to his attorney who said he wouldn't consent to a search and I guess they just dropped the issue.

Just like the mass shootings, here's another example of someone who had warning signs, and authorities were notified, and they didn't follow up seriously.

I get they get a lot of "tips" that aren't much, and they can't raid every house over it, people have rights, but based on statements from the girlfriend they could have gotten a warrant on that one. They could have talked to a couple of neighbors. They did do checks online I think through some aspect of Homeland security (FBI, DoD, whatever), but when the GF turns in a couple of guns of his that were at her house and says he's making bombs, that seems to trump a facebook page.

The officers said it looked like the RV was wired with alarms on the door, etc., which was also a bit suspicious for an old RV.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I am betting they were fertilizer grade. Normal Joes can't buy NG or TNT any more so without stealing those components, Oklahoma City components are about all that is left that are easy enough to assemble, safe enough to handle, and transport.
    Had to figure it's Anfo or black powder no matter what. Not easy to get C4 off a military base. Those are about the only things you can get as a civilian, and as he apparently was accumulating this for months or years so he wouldn't raise any flags buying either.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    Is it just a conspiracy theory if all that is true?
    Let's call a spade a spade, it isn't a conspiracy theory, it is an organized misinformation campaign.

As is typical with misinformation campaigns, nothing which is remotely important in that statement is true but it all sounds good together if you don't look beneath the surace. Even a basic fact check shows the lies, the rest is just true-ish statements included to give a veneer of veracity to the lies.

The lies (which I have identified so far):
    1. Cerebrus does not own Dominion Voting Systems. Staple Street Capital does having a controlling state in Dominion.
    2. Steve Owens is a co-founder of Staple Street Capital but is not related to nor connected to the Bidens in ANY known way. As is typical with these misinformation campaigns, Biden's BIL is John T. Owens and they took it and ran. Kenard is NOT a co-founder of Staple Street Capital though he serves on the board.
    3. Kenard never owned that building. This is a telecom switching building (you can tell because it has almost no windows) and has been an AT&T building since AT&T was still a monopoly. AT&T had buildings like these in pretty much every city (big and small). I actually live a couple of blocks away from one which is now owned by the local ISP (and which gives me amazing speeds 1Gb/1Gb for $80). These buildings housed all of the major switching infrastructure and typically had microwave antennas on the roof from when AT&T had a nationwide microwave network for long distance calls. Many of these buildings still have the antennas (even though they aren't used anymore).
    4. Moving on, neither AT&T nor any of their subsidiaries have a contract to do a forensic analysis on either the voting machines or anything else related to Dominion. Forensic analysis is a VERY niche field and something which (to my knowledge) even AT&T contracts out to specialty firms when they need it.
    5. Even if AT&T DID have a contract to do a forensic analysis, again, this is a telecom switching building. Telecom switching buildings are about the worst place POSSIBLE to perform a forensic analysis. There are virtually zero offices in these buildings besides those necessary for people to maintain the equipment, the buildings are VERY electrically noisy (making it difficult to perform any analysis), and the climate is NOT setup for forensic analysis. Quite simply, this is the last kind of place you would take a device like this to perform that kind of analysis; there are a million far better places if they were wanting to do anything nefarious.
    6. As for the supercomputer, damaging the cooling system would not fry a super computer (it won't even fry your home computer). Anyone with even a remedial knowledge about computers knows this. Failed cooling systems are not uncommon and systems are designed to handle it. In fact, they are so common that most systems at this scale have at least one or two redundant systems in place. At worst, if ALL of the cooling systems failed, the super computer nodes would gracefully shut down as the temperatures rose.
    7. Lets assume they meant that some power surge or something over the network line will kill the computer. A supercomputer would have an optical fiber connection not an electrical connection. Hell, a direct lightning strike to supercomputer would not critically damage it. At most it would kill a few hundred or so nodes out of the thousands and thousands of identical nodes. Nodes die/malfunction on a regular basis, so those nodes would be flagged as dead/malfunctioning, the work the nodes were performing would be reallocated, and the system would move on (albeit a bit more slowly due to the reduced capacity).
    8. Lastly, why would you need a super computer to manipulate the election? Quite simply, you don't. It is just the plot device that allows them to spout the rest of the rubbish.

So yeah, in summary it is a load of rubbish designed specifically with the intent to mislead people.
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 12-31-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks great explanation.